Wedding Bells are on the Horizen! HELP! lol

bantam0907

Songster
9 Years
May 18, 2010
Ok so my boyfriend finally proposed to me! We were middle school sweethearts <3 now i need everyones opinion! i cant decide what my proccesional music will be! Im really learning towards an acoustic version of Stairway to Heaven but i would like some more options :) Let me know your ideas and we can hopefully pick a winner! Id like to stay with guitar/acoustic because one of our friends will be playing it he is absolutly amazing! Also i need opinions on the bouquet! I made it last night, let me know! :)

Ooh!! Congratulations to you both!!
wee.gif
That's so exciting.

Processional.... For myself I like "Highland Cathedral" (if it's played super good). I heard a version somewhere on YouTube that was played by either French horns or tubas... But I can't find it now.
"Stairway to Heaven" is beautiful too. That would be a good choice if you don't have access to an exceptional organist.

I love the bouquet! However.... This post is no good with no picture of your dress.
wink.png
Does the bouquet match your dress/decor??

Again congrats to both of you!!

Well im pretty sure none of you will show my fiance soo ill post a picture :) it wont be in till april its ivory silk tafetta doesnt have any beading just handmade roses <3 This is me in the dress sorry the pic isnt great took it with my cell
smile.png

Thanks :) i looooved it! I didnt really believe in the whole the dress picks you but it definatly did!
tongue.png
they said at the latest it should come in on april 23 but hopefully itll be sooner! then itll be time for fittings ugg lol but ill be glad when its all ready, im getting married at a winery in ohio its gorgeous ill post pics of it too!

Back
Top Bottom