1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Wedding Bells are on the Horizen! HELP! lol

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by bantam0907, Feb 27, 2012.

1. bantam0907

bantam0907 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 18, 2010
    Ok so my boyfriend finally proposed to me! We were middle school sweethearts <3 now i need everyones opinion! i cant decide what my proccesional music will be! Im really learning towards an acoustic version of Stairway to Heaven but i would like some more options :) Let me know your ideas and we can hopefully pick a winner! Id like to stay with guitar/acoustic because one of our friends will be playing it he is absolutly amazing! Also i need opinions on the bouquet! I made it last night, let me know! :)

[​IMG]

2. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Ooh!! Congratulations to you both!! [​IMG] That's so exciting.

Processional.... For myself I like "Highland Cathedral" (if it's played super good). I heard a version somewhere on YouTube that was played by either French horns or tubas... But I can't find it now.
    "Stairway to Heaven" is beautiful too. That would be a good choice if you don't have access to an exceptional organist.

I love the bouquet! However.... This post is no good with no picture of your dress. [​IMG] Does the bouquet match your dress/decor??

Again congrats to both of you!!

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

4. dewey

dewey Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2010
    north of eternity
    Congratulations!

5. bantam0907

May 18, 2010
    Well im pretty sure none of you will show my fiance soo ill post a picture :) it wont be in till april its ivory silk tafetta doesnt have any beading just handmade roses <3 This is me in the dress sorry the pic isnt great took it with my cell [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

Really beautiful! And congrats! Love the dress and the bouquet!

7. Lothiriel

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    Oh gosh that's a gorgeous dress!!! The bouquet goes perfect. Wonderful job!!

8. Kevin565

Kevin565 Chicken Obsessed Premium Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Congratulations! and I love your dress! [​IMG]

9. bantam0907

May 18, 2010
    Thanks :) i looooved it! I didnt really believe in the whole the dress picks you but it definatly did! [​IMG] they said at the latest it should come in on april 23 but hopefully itll be sooner! then itll be time for fittings ugg lol but ill be glad when its all ready, im getting married at a winery in ohio its gorgeous ill post pics of it too!

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lothiriel

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    What a beautiful location! Your whole ceremony is going to be lovely, I'll bet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by