Wee Willie Grumpy Pants

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crusty McPottydoodle, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Songster

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    So a few weeks ago, I was whining about the jack-hammering that was going on across the road and my encounter with boss-guy was not positive.

Well, this morning, I look out one of my kitchen windows and there is boss-guy with his truck door open and drinking beer (it is illegal to drink in public here). I go off to do a couple of things and when I go back into the kitchen, I see the guy urinating on my boulevard. Let's just say that I have deemed him Wee Willie Grumpy Pants for a very good reason. I then went outside and caught him midstream. He sure won't be doing that anywhere near my house again.

I calmed down and went out to speak with him a short time later. We had a very nice conversation where he just couldn't apologise enough.

It has certainly been a rather eventful first morning back to work after 2 weeks off.

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Its also illegal to urinate in public. My Aunt got a ticket for this once...dont ask...lol

3. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    NE Washington State
    [​IMG]

4. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Songster

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    Quote:Yeah, I know. I figure this is why he was being so apologetic, I don't think he wanted me to call the police.

Actually, I think he might have preferred dealing with the police than me when I caught him.

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG]

I bet!!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am totally rolling on the floor. Everyone at work is looking at me like I am nuts!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by