Wee Willie Grumpy Pants

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crusty McPottydoodle, Aug 31, 2009.

1. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    So a few weeks ago, I was whining about the jack-hammering that was going on across the road and my encounter with boss-guy was not positive.

Well, this morning, I look out one of my kitchen windows and there is boss-guy with his truck door open and drinking beer (it is illegal to drink in public here). I go off to do a couple of things and when I go back into the kitchen, I see the guy urinating on my boulevard. Let's just say that I have deemed him Wee Willie Grumpy Pants for a very good reason. I then went outside and caught him midstream. He sure won't be doing that anywhere near my house again.

I calmed down and went out to speak with him a short time later. We had a very nice conversation where he just couldn't apologise enough.

It has certainly been a rather eventful first morning back to work after 2 weeks off.

2. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Its also illegal to urinate in public. My Aunt got a ticket for this once...dont ask...lol

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    [​IMG]

4. Crusty McPottydoodle

Crusty McPottydoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    The Wet Coast
    Quote:Yeah, I know. I figure this is why he was being so apologetic, I don't think he wanted me to call the police.

Actually, I think he might have preferred dealing with the police than me when I caught him.

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

[​IMG]

I bet!!

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I am totally rolling on the floor. Everyone at work is looking at me like I am nuts!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by