Week old bantams, looking or ID

poisondartfrog

Songster
Apr 7, 2019
I haven't posted in a while, almost forgot how.
I am starting a new little flock of bantams, mostly for my grandkids to enjoy. I bought 5 straight run mixed breed bantams from Ideal and 5 from Hoover when I ordered some new standard hens. I recognized all but 2 breeds; the sex is not really an issue for this group. I'm curious about the 2 I don't know and kind of excited to have something new.
Does anyone know what these are. I have two photos of each. This is the first chick.
1656977072484.jpeg

1656977103824.jpeg

Straight combs. I considered the Lemon Blue. Was kind of hoping it was, but never occurred to me they were the same breed. I think both are Hoover’s because I’ve never had their bantams and didn’t recognize them. That makes me happy. Thanks!

Straight combs. I considered the Lemon Blue. Was kind of hoping it was, but never occurred to me they were the same breed. I think both are Hoover’s because I’ve never had their bantams and didn’t recognize them. That makes me happy. Thanks!
Hoover's has a very limited bantam selection although you would know best where they're from!! If they're indeed from their, they're Blue Old English Game Bantams :)

Back
Top Bottom