week old ducklings for sale-NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickenlisa

Invincible Summer
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Whats a good price for week old ducklings? They're either pure Black Swedish or mixed w/ Cayugas. I've got 8 to sell...in NW NJ. I don't know for sure if they're boys or girls, but they make such a racket peeping, I think most of them are girls. We tried that last time we had them and the girls peep alot more than the boys- there are some boys though. They are calmer when picked up.

Last edited:
I live in a different part of the country from you (NW Wisconsin), but I have charged $2 a duckling for the larger breed of duck. Good luck!
Tammy

Hey I live in Florida & I charge 4.00-5.00 for most of my ducks & I get it w/no problems.

Typically I sell the little guys for $5 a piece, but after a couple of weeks I sell them for $10 and as adults, $15. I usually start higher with my pricing and go down as needed.

ok, thanks all. I'll try for about $7 each or 2 for $12. I'll advertise them here, but prefer local pick up instead of shipping. I'll post a sign at our Agway and little local stores too. I'm keeping my blue ones and the gimpy one, in case I can get her to start walking right. If not, then I"ll have to figure out what to do with her. I just don't want to sell her the way she is now.
Lisa

Here are a few pics of them...a few days ago...
May2008hatching062.jpg

May2008hatching063.jpg

May2008hatching153.jpg

The last one was taken last night-my DH was hoping it wouldn't poop on him. lol
Lisa

Anyone in NJ or Pa? Make a reasonable offer for a pair or more of these sweeties? They are being held and played with daily....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom