Weight Loss Thread 1/2

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CoyoteMagic, Jan 2, 2009.

1. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

Sorry guys, I get up late and can't get this posted early in the AM. If someone else wants to start the thread that would be great. English Chick gave us a bunch of names to call the thread maybe we should vote on one of them.

So far so good today, LOL I just woke up and haven't made it to the fridge yet. I blew it last night. Hubby brought me home a pint of Ben&Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream. I ate all of it. [​IMG]

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Oh dear.......leave that ice cream well alone....one past the lips...a lifetime on the hips.......xx

3. chickensista

chickensista Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    CT
    I blew it last night. Hubby brought me home a pint of Ben&Jerry's Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream. I ate all of it.

Whats up with the hubbys?? My husband brings home sweets all the time. He doesn't even eat the stuff. I have to actually get pissy with him to get it to stop for awhile. sheesh. [​IMG]

I switched my afternoon coffee to tea today - no honey, sugar like with my coffee. I think it will save me a lot of calories in the long haul.

I did have a biscotti with chocolate today. [​IMG] I bougth those last week. [​IMG]

But otherwise OK. I still have a lot of veggies left from New Year's so thats what I'll have for dinner.

I can start a new thread in the AM. I sneak computer time in with my morning coffee before my little girl wakes up. Name for the threads?

Terry​

4. CoyoteMagic

CoyoteMagic RIP ?-2014

I've got black-eyed peas left over from New Years. Have gotten rid of all the dip, chips and other scary things. Can't bring myself to do away with my Dr. Pepper though. Will one a day ruin a diet? I admit it. I'm addictted. It's either Dr.P or going back to a 3 pack a day smoking habit!!

Names for the thread.
    Here are a few names that have been put out there. .

English Chick has suggested:
    "Drop a Dress Size"......

One Past The Lips a Lifetime on the Hips.....

Gut Busters......

Slim Pickins.....

Calorie Reductions.......

Your Hips are in your Hands.......

debiraymond has suggested :
    Pound Puppies

Orchidchick has suggested
    "Lean Mean Fighting Machine Thread"

Let's pick one and use it as the name so we can find the thread everyday.

So far so good for today

5. chickensista

chickensista Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 23, 2008
    CT
    I like the dumpling reference, but that wasn't on the list. [​IMG]

How about Gut Buster (short and sweet) and after we've had some success change to Lean and Mean or something similar?

Healthy dinner and now enjoying tea with my daughter. Started knitting again. Hopefully that will keep me out of the kitchen at night. I'll lose so much weight I won't be able to wear anything I make. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by