Weimereiner Puppies~ (MD)

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by LittleYellowOne, Sep 13, 2008.

1. LittleYellowOne

LittleYellowOne Chillin' With My Peeps

I'm doing this as a courtesy posting for my Aunt, as she's having trouble selling her puppies...

It's a litter of CKC Reg. Weim. pups, Blues and Silvers, males and females. They're from hunting and field trial parents; a great litter, all of them with wonderful temperments! Shots and wormed! If you live in the Maryland (Harford County) area, come and pick yours out today, they're going for $800.00.

[​IMG]

Message me for her phone number if you're interested!

2. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Adorable, I like weims. Wish I lived closer!!!!!

3. dixiechick

dixiechick Chillin' With My Peeps

What a great photo!!! They are picture purrrrfect! I am sure they will be snapped up!

4. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    I used to have one. Yours are sooo cute!

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

And as a volunteer for Weimaraner Rescue.... please make sure and research the breed well before taking them on. They are a cute puppy, but a VERY DEMANDING breed. They need room to run, and lots of exercise. They are one heck of an energetic breed! They are also very intelligent and mischevious in an unintentional manner.

6. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Noooooo! Must.... resist..... the cuteness!!!

They are adorable but like PDeC said you must research them (well you need to research every breed really [​IMG]) before you get them.

7. gaited horse

gaited horse Merry Christmas!

Aug 14, 2008
    Fernley, NV
    weim puppy cute must not look

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by