weird duck poop, help

duckgirl130

In the Brooder
Apr 22, 2022
i have a pekin duck, hes been getting into my dogs food bowl, which is chicken/pork and vegetables. its been on accident because as soon as i let him in, he runs straight to the dogs food..but all day hes day this weird looking poop. its a liquid off white color with chunks of dark-foul smelling poop. another odd poop encounter in the same day is when i tried to clean up one of his poops, is that it was the consistency of hard jelly. his behavior hasnt been totally off, but hes been sneezing and it smells bad. im worried but not sure what to do…

When you say he's getting into the dog's food is he eating a lot of it? What they eat can cause smelly poops, weird looking colored poop, and an upset tummy. My Muscovy would live on dry dog food but I only give it as a treat.
He is sneezing and his sneezes smell bad? Is there discharge coming from his eyes nares or anywhere else? Do you have other ducks and you said when you let him in does that mean he lives inside with you?

What do you feed him of his own feed? Treats too. And pictures or video of him and his poop would help.

Back
Top Bottom