Weirdest dream !

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by poultrykeeper08, Oct 22, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I had a dream that i whent out to go put all my birds away .
    When i went to go put them away i couldnt find 2 hens ( i couldnt find 2 hens last night and walked around my fenced pen and found them siting under a bush ), So i walked into my pen area and the geese had there necks streched and were going nuts but i couldnt find the chciekns so i went to go walk around my fence when all of a sudden a dead wood duck was thrown at me !

So i ran inside and got my mom and she came out with me . Some how flash lights appeared in our hands , (in our yard we have a container but in the dream the container was turned around facing my pens ) We were looking around when a shined the flash light into the open container to find a man with a sweatshirt and hood on hiding behind some boxes . Then the mand jumped up and tried to run but me and my mom had grabbed ahold of his legs and then i woke up
    I never seen this man before in my life . Im scared this is really going to happen to me now
    It was a nightmare !!

2. I don't put much stock in dreams, but also admit sometimes they do come true. tell your mom about it but both of you be careful, sometimes a gut instinct, has a reason, be careful, [​IMG] marrie

3. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    I don't think you have much to worry about!

I believe that we play most the parts in our own dreams, except for those dreams where we are actually in spirit and interacting with other souls.

The man in the container might be a symbol for some minor worry in your daily life. Is there anything bothering you right now?

4. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    the only thing bothering me is that i found a homing pigeons and the man just sent me money and a box to ship it but he said if i dont do it by tomarow he will report me .

Maybe its about that ?

5. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Maybe it is about that ...

Don't let that guy intimidate you! Have an adult step in if he causes you any real problems.

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    you are probably just nervous or tense about that or a bunch of things. our brains work it out while we are asleep in weird ways.

hope you sleep super well tonight with sweet dreams![​IMG]

7. poultrykeeper08

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    thanks guys ![​IMG]

8. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

If the bird was that important to him, he should've come and picked it up...
    If it had been MY lost homer, I would've...
    don't let him intimidate you.
    Considering it's very cold in the BayState the next few days, I don't think it would be prudent to mail the bird right now.

9. DLS

DLS Chillin' With My Peeps

That quite a dream!! If my derams came true....... that would be someting for shure -

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by