Weirdest dream !

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by poultrykeeper08, Oct 22, 2008.

1. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    I had a dream that i whent out to go put all my birds away .
    When i went to go put them away i couldnt find 2 hens ( i couldnt find 2 hens last night and walked around my fenced pen and found them siting under a bush ), So i walked into my pen area and the geese had there necks streched and were going nuts but i couldnt find the chciekns so i went to go walk around my fence when all of a sudden a dead wood duck was thrown at me !

So i ran inside and got my mom and she came out with me . Some how flash lights appeared in our hands , (in our yard we have a container but in the dream the container was turned around facing my pens ) We were looking around when a shined the flash light into the open container to find a man with a sweatshirt and hood on hiding behind some boxes . Then the mand jumped up and tried to run but me and my mom had grabbed ahold of his legs and then i woke up
    I never seen this man before in my life . Im scared this is really going to happen to me now
    It was a nightmare !!

2. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    It's hard to shake the bad dreams isn't it.
    If even a few of my bad dreams came true my life would be total misery.
    Here's hoping you have a good day and are able to shake the fear. [​IMG]

3. leasmom

leasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Do you have a dog? I would get a dog if you can. I don't want to scare you but I think dreams are there to tell us something and this might be a warning. I've had dreams come true before...again. Not trying to scare you but thats what that sounds like to me, a warning.

4. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Wow! Freaky dreams can stick with you a while! My weird dream kept on for about 3 weeks-some guy with a hood on and i somehow had a trashcan lid holding him back with it-Ya.....weird. Nothing ever came of it. My other freaky dream was that i should have a gun under my pillow---weirder than the first but that lasted about a week and it was a real omen for me!!! My daughter and i camped out on the deck in a tent and my husband woke us up WITH A GUN IN HIS HAND to get us in the house because there was a sow and cub 20 feet from us eating our trash!!! I guess dreams can either be twisted to represent a reality or be so far fetched you don't pay attention. Kinda the Nostradamus theory! If you have this dream again, try to look more into it and see that some day down the road it may fall into place!! Not that it will happen....but it will kinda make sense!! Good luck and don't lose sleep!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by