Weirdest morning ever...

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Dec 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I can't make out if it is supposed to be a bad morning or a good morning but just plainly a WEIRD morning.

I had the kids' clothes put out the night before like always but this morning, nothing seems to be working out.
    DS's clothes were fine...fit just fine....DD1 was a complete different story.
    I had to pull out 4, yes I said FOUR! different pants for her to put on and 3 of them were WAY TOO SMALL! I had to open up the bag of clothes that SIL has given us that I figured were too big for my kids but boy was I wrong. The pants that I had DD put on, she was just wearing last week but today they wont even button up, not even close! and they go way above her ankle [​IMG] Did I mention she wore these just fine LAST WEEK?!
    Shoes weren't any easier! The pink shoes that she loves so much, she couldn't even get on! [​IMG] Try to explain to a communication disable child that she cannot wear her favorite shoes cuz they wont fit...was not a pretty sight. I found her SHAQ $130 shoes that her aunt baught her (GRRRRR... how many times I have told my SIL not to buy expensive stuff for the kdis cuz they wont LAST or they will get ruined EASILY...nope, dont listen. Not hubby's sister, my brother's ex-wife!). which are a size 11 1/2 and are only a tiny bit too big for her (a plain 11 would have done perfect!). She was wearing a size 9 last week! Talking about fast growth spasm, DANG!

But all in all...we made it to the bus early...but not before....

NOTE TO MYSELF: DO NOT TURN THE TRUCK ON BEFORE GETTING IN COMPLETELY!
    I turned the truck on and the steering wheel unlocked, using most of my weight on the wheel to pull myself up, it turned and I fell flat on my butt! OUCH! then got moled by the dogs, who were just overly excited to see someone at their level. Finally got up and off to the bus.

Arrived over there, I then realized that I was only in my PJ boxers and a tiny little tank top with no jacket but luckily the driver and her kids were there yet, I snapped hubby's jacket out of the truck...no I wasn't cold jsut in appropriate for high school boys.

Oh yeah, also lost my bladder control when I got out of bed this morning, now I got a mess to clean up. Thank god I dont have carpet!

This is one Messed up morning....

Hope my messed up morning gives others something to laugh about.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Quote:Glad your not hurt.....but

I thought you were due anyday now??? 98% of women that are 9 months pregnant don't wear these.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  3. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I thought I had lost control of my bladder with dd #1 gues what it wasnt my bladder my water broke early. but there was one time dh and I were in bed and I turned over and dd 1 kicked my bladder and boy was that bed a mess. this was 1 week exactly before she was born.

4. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    [​IMG]

5. PineappleMama

PineappleMama Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Oh geez, now I'm going to be fretting until she posts again!

We had a similar thing last month. Luckily I'd already been gather the next size pants or we'd have been in deep doo.

It's scary how they do that though... and just about the time you get DDs wardrobe sorted then the DS kicks it up a notch.

GAH!

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:I thought you were due anyday now??? 98% of women that are 9 months pregnant don't wear these.

If you ask me a lot of things don't add up in her threads. Sorry, but just doesn't make sense.

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    Quote:Glad your not hurt.....but

I thought you were due anyday now??? 98% of women that are 9 months pregnant don't wear these.

I guess it's a matter or personal taste? Just glad that I got to share in all the very exciting and important news of the day- the DD grew, she wet the floor and went out in skimpy clothing while 9 months pregnant.
    I may have to start my own personal blog, now that BYC is hosting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by