Welcome home babies!

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
My grandson was born on 4/4 (preemie) and has been in neonatal care for the last almost two weeks. He is supposed to be coming home from Hershey Medical Center later today.
wee.gif
Here are some pics of him from my dd's camera phone in the hospital.
love.gif

Grandsons1stpic-1.jpg

04-14-08BabyDonald.jpg

In addition, we got our new baby turkeys today too.
wee.gif

100_4688.jpg

100_4687.jpg

100_4686.jpg

Jody

Last edited:
It sounds like a great day for you!

Congratulations on the new grandson-they are precious and grow so fast. I'm glad he can finally go home. My youngest DD was a little over 3 weeks early. It was scary but, she was okay. So I know what you have gone through.

Yeah!!! New turkey babies.
Lovingbouquet.png

I am so excited to get to see my first grandchild soon. He wasn't due until May 1st, so his little body wasn't quite ready for the world. He is doing much better and finally off of all of his tubes, which is very encouraging.

The turkeys are wild easterns and a bunch of cry babies. They already know me as mama and peep until I come in to fuss with them. lol They are so sweet. I love baby turkeys.

Jody

Sounds like one big happy baby day!
big_smile.png
Congrats on the babies and so happy to hear that your grandson is doing well!

Congratulations Jody , What a cutie. Nice pictures. Whats his Name and How big is he???
I AM IGNORING THE TURKEY PICTURE. I'M SCARED OF GOING TO TSC AND GETTING SOME
tongue.png

I also have a new Grandson, a 3 month old boy.
What a sweetie he is. Hershey Medical Center is a good Hospital...

Of course I just hearing the word Hershey makes me want Chocholate.
And to those of you who have never been there the whole town smells like a big Candy Bar.
LOL :)

Here is a picture of me with my grandson, It was about Midnight I was gladly setting up with him untill I could lay him down for the night.

308932457.jpg

306661155.jpg

AND HERE IS A PIC OF MY OTHER GRANDSON. WITH MY SON :) Before he left for Afganistan :-(

306661156.jpg

Last edited:
Okay, you guys HAVE to stop with the absolutely perfectly cute pics of babies. It makes me want another one so bad. Our family is perfect now. Congrats to everyone on their new additions to their families. I guess it's just Spring and everyone is feeling all TWITERPATED and stuff.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom