Welcome home babies!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by hinkjc, Apr 17, 2008.

1. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    My grandson was born on 4/4 (preemie) and has been in neonatal care for the last almost two weeks. He is supposed to be coming home from Hershey Medical Center later today. [​IMG] Here are some pics of him from my dd's camera phone in the hospital. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

In addition, we got our new baby turkeys today too. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jody

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  2. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    It sounds like a great day for you!

Congratulations on the new grandson-they are precious and grow so fast. I'm glad he can finally go home. My youngest DD was a little over 3 weeks early. It was scary but, she was okay. So I know what you have gone through.

Yeah!!! New turkey babies.
    [​IMG]

3. Henrietta23

Henrietta23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 20, 2007
    Eastern CT
    Aw!!!!! WHat a cutie!! My son turned 6 on April 3 so he welcomes another Aries.
    The turkeys are so cute too! What kind are they?

4. chickmomma30

chickmomma30 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 8, 2008
    Odessa MO
    congrats on the Grandson. Glad to hear he is doing good enought to come home.

Congrats on the turkeys what type are they?

5. hinkjc

hinkjc Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    PA
    I am so excited to get to see my first grandchild soon. He wasn't due until May 1st, so his little body wasn't quite ready for the world. He is doing much better and finally off of all of his tubes, which is very encouraging.

The turkeys are wild easterns and a bunch of cry babies. They already know me as mama and peep until I come in to fuss with them. lol They are so sweet. I love baby turkeys.

Jody

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Congratulations on your grandson!! I've got 4 grandkids with another due in november/december. They are so much fun....and special!!

7. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Sounds like one big happy baby day! [​IMG] Congrats on the babies and so happy to hear that your grandson is doing well!

8. Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies

Flufnstuffs~FluffySilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    NY
    Congratulations Jody , What a cutie. Nice pictures. Whats his Name and How big is he???
    I AM IGNORING THE TURKEY PICTURE. I'M SCARED OF GOING TO TSC AND GETTING SOME [​IMG]

I also have a new Grandson, a 3 month old boy.
    What a sweetie he is. Hershey Medical Center is a good Hospital...

Of course I just hearing the word Hershey makes me want Chocholate.
    And to those of you who have never been there the whole town smells like a big Candy Bar.
    LOL :)

Here is a picture of me with my grandson, It was about Midnight I was gladly setting up with him untill I could lay him down for the night.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

AND HERE IS A PIC OF MY OTHER GRANDSON. WITH MY SON :) Before he left for Afganistan :-(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2008
  9. texaschickmama

texaschickmama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2007
    Poolville, TX
    Okay, you guys HAVE to stop with the absolutely perfectly cute pics of babies. It makes me want another one so bad. Our family is perfect now. Congrats to everyone on their new additions to their families. I guess it's just Spring and everyone is feeling all TWITERPATED and stuff. [​IMG]

10. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Not sure which of those pics is cutest - the grandbaby or the turk-lets...

Naw - your new baby is beautiful and I'm glad he's coming home!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by