Welcome little ones!

8RainBowStar8

Chirping
Nov 16, 2022
Just a happy and relieving post as a first time hatcher after a scary complicated first egg success to welcome my now two beautiful healthy looking little ladies! (I'm just saying ladies til we know for sure!)

I started off with 4 As i didnt want too many as theyre mainly going to be actual family member type pets ❤️ laying is just the bonus

1 turned out to be a yolKer

1 doesn't look good but haven't given up hope yet and

2 hatched

I'm a chickie mum now 😁🎉❤️👏

Attachments

• 20221117_165227.jpg
    20221117_165227.jpg
    319.6 KB · Views: 2
Welcome to the world little ones! How much sleep did you get when they were hatching?

Nawwww thankyou! Haha funny u ask! U must know how it is 😆 well I was up til midnight last night up at dawn and glued to the incubator all day today so I am very tired and sore as the incubator was on the floor in a safe area therefore I too was on the floor

Just a happy and relieving post as a first time hatcher after a scary complicated first egg success to welcome my now two beautiful healthy looking little ladies! (I'm just saying ladies til we know for sure!)

I started off with 4 As i didnt want too many as theyre mainly going to be actual family member type pets ❤️ laying is just the bonus

1 turned out to be a yolKer

1 doesn't look good but haven't given up hope yet and

2 hatched

I'm a chickie mum now 😁🎉❤️👏
Welcome to BYC and congrats on your new Littles.😊

Back
Top Bottom