Little Baby Bean

I love my Coco❤️
Premium Feather Member
Jul 14, 2021
The Upside Down
I am moving into a new house on Thursday!

Now I know for some people moving is not a big deal, some people move as often as they breathe. However, I'm not one of those people. I'm more of a put-your-roots-down-once-and-don't-move type of girl. Sure, I love to travel but I need a place to call home to come back to. I've only moved twice prior to this move and I thought my last move was bad... compared to this one? That was nothing.

This house is a new build (meaning it was just finished today). The house was supposed to be done on the 8th of last month. That meant I would be in between houses for a week. Okay, no big deal. I stayed with family in Ohio and it was all good.
Well... then the house got delayed by a week that was still fine, I was just upset because I was missing my state and my birds. In the middle of that week, I got Covid and then everyone else got it that was awful but I would be home in a few days so it would be fine. And then the house was delayed by another week, at that point I was ready to cry I was so homesick and just plain sick. Then the house was delayed again it would not be ready till November. I had to leave anyway, so I got an Airbnb which just happened to be in a neighborhood and I just happen to have a dog that hates 99.9% of people... Oh, joy.

Now that's over and I will have my own home again, I will get my birds back, I can start seeds for next year's gardens, I can get back to incubating (you can bet your life I will be incubating again within a few weeks) and I will finally have complete control of the kitchen. Yes, I am extremely happy about this and it is a huge deal for me!

In other news, I will be getting DeathLayers next spring. And it looks like I will also be getting bees in the near future as well as meat rabbits.

Oh, and go check out the new banner on post one, @PippinTheChicken made it for me Thank you so much, Pippin! I love it!!.​
Good luck with your moving!!:weeWhen we moved to a new house, I guess I didn't mind too much. Also good luck with your bees. I would never trust myself around bees, even in a beekeepers outfit! They seem to like me and I am scared of them after they stung me twice in the same week or two weeks or something like that.🤦‍♀️

sweaterthebroodyrooster

Kooks and You Idiot. T and S are the best 😘
Premium Feather Member
May 28, 2021
Sutherland
Good luck with your moving!!:weeWhen we moved to a new house, I guess I didn't mind too much. Also good luck with your bees. I would never trust myself around bees, even in a beekeepers outfit! They seem to like me and I am scared of them after they stung me twice in the same week or two weeks or something like that.🤦‍♀️
Thank you LBB! I can understand why you wouldn't want to be around bees after that.

Fluffy Lambs

🌮 DONT MESS WITH TEXAS 🌹
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
Florida
I am moving into a new house on Thursday!

Now I know for some people moving is not a big deal, some people move as often as they breathe. However, I'm not one of those people. I'm more of a put-your-roots-down-once-and-don't-move type of girl. Sure, I love to travel but I need a place to call home to come back to. I've only moved twice prior to this move and I thought my last move was bad... compared to this one? That was nothing.

This house is a new build (meaning it was just finished today). The house was supposed to be done on the 8th of last month. That meant I would be in between houses for a week. Okay, no big deal. I stayed with family in Ohio and it was all good.
Well... then the house got delayed by a week that was still fine, I was just upset because I was missing my state and my birds. In the middle of that week, I got Covid and then everyone else got it that was awful but I would be home in a few days so it would be fine. And then the house was delayed by another week, at that point I was ready to cry I was so homesick and just plain sick. Then the house was delayed again it would not be ready until November. I had to leave anyway, so I got an Airbnb which just happened to be in a neighborhood and I just happen to have a dog that hates 99.9% of people... Oh, joy.

Now that's over and I will have my own home again, I will get my birds back, I can start seeds for next year's gardens, I can get back to incubating (you can bet your life I will be incubating again within a few weeks) and I will finally have complete control of the kitchen. Yes, I am extremely happy about this and it is a huge deal for me!

In other news, I will be getting DeathLayers next spring. And it looks like I will also be getting bees in the near future as well as meat rabbits.

Oh, and go check out the new banner on post one, @PippinTheChicken made it for me. Thank you so much, Pippin! I love it!!.​
How do you like your new house? I got curious 👀

sweaterthebroodyrooster

Premium Feather Member
May 28, 2021
Sutherland
How do you like your new house? I got curious 👀
I love it! I love the land even more though. Ranger (the dog in my pfp) and I been making paths through the brush/woods almost everyday. We have to stop now though, he was just neutered on Monday (and he's already pulled a stitch). So, we have to live inside and be calm for two weeks. 😒

Fluffy Lambs

🌮 DONT MESS WITH TEXAS 🌹
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
Florida
My best attempt :p
Untitled65_20211129134022.png

sweaterthebroodyrooster

Premium Feather Member
May 28, 2021
Sutherland
Howdy y’all,

I recently had a kidney and tumour removal surgery done. I had stage three kidney cancer. Thankfully the surgery went well and everything is out. But pain management has be very hard. I couldn’t move without screaming yesterday. And while it has gotten better I am still in a lot of pain.

That was not an update I was expecting to have to make.. but y’all deserve to know why I haven’t posted anything here for so long. This also resulted in me having to rehome both of my dogs. Which has been very hard for me to cope with. I am going to try to get better at posting here in the new year, but because of all this.. it’s still going to be a little while.​

PippinTheChicken

Dr Pippino Chickino 🐣
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Howdy y’all,

I recently had a kidney and tumour removal surgery done. I had stage three kidney cancer. Thankfully the surgery went well and everything is out. But pain management has be very hard. I couldn’t move without screaming yesterday. And while it has gotten better I am still in a lot of pain.

That was not an update I was expecting to have to make.. but y’all deserve to know why I haven’t posted anything here for so long. This also resulted in me having to rehome both of my dogs. Which has been very hard for me to cope with. I am going to try to get better at posting here in the new year, but because of all this.. it’s still going to be a little while.​
Get well soon Sweater.
:hugs

Top Bottom