Welcome to Kayla’s Flock!

Pics
Very long. It hurt seeing Steve so vulnerable. The hospital calls him a lost cause but... he knows things! He does. He can’t move his eyes much, but I think he can see. As soon as my cousin walked in he was telling her "Let’s ride” :lol: When we finally got him home after a long trip, he saw Steven (his son) and said, "You *choice words*, you gave my beagles away" and so Steven had to call the person he gave them to, to tell them they couldn’t have them anymore. Luckily, they hadn’t picked the dogs up yet. He wouldn’t have known but his wife accidentally said it :lol: He can’t move his left side much, but I think with some therapy from home (obviously since 5 hospitals denied rehab for him), might help. His speech is slurred, but understandable to people who’ve been around him since his stroke.

I’m so angry and upset. The stupid neighbor’s dogs came into my yard and ate my last NH red cockerel. I’ve cried until I’ve made myself sick. Just wait until the neighbors get back home. :mad: :hit

My chickens (except the 2 young cockerels I hatched last month & Hay Hay) went to live with my uncle today. They’re in a place where they’ll be well cared for and no dogs to terrorize them. They’ll be able to free range as they please, and I can visit them anytime.

Back
Top Bottom