Welcome to Kayla’s Flock!

Pics
Whoot! What breed? Name?

It is sort of puppy anxiety. With Rosie (my puppy) it sort of faded, probably because she got used to it.

Enjoy him!
His mom is a full blooded feist and his dad is a feist/beagle/chihuahua mix. I’m considering naming him Charlie but I’m not completely sure yet. :D

He’s very hard to take pictures of :lol:
0FACE4FB-C02D-40E8-8855-A25091DE03EA.jpeg
54392F41-FEDE-4005-AD32-B04BACFBB3BA.jpeg
25A0DBA4-B7AC-4D4E-8F43-9D92F9CD0403.jpeg

Fleas can carry tapeworms. Please, please get him dewormed ASAP and talk to your vet about monthly flea pills. They are awesome.

Head and shoulders shampoo is good for bathing a dog with fleas.

Fleas can carry tapeworms. Please, please get him dewormed ASAP and talk to your vet about monthly flea pills. They are awesome.

Head and shoulders shampoo is good for bathing a dog with fleas.
I have to go buy his shots and deworm him still. I gave him a bath with dawn dish soap and then ran through his coat with a flea comb. I’m pretty sure I got the majority of the fleas but I’ll definitely get flea pills from the vet. I get them for my cats and they are awesome at deterring fleas.

I have to go buy his shots and deworm him still. I gave him a bath with dawn dish soap and then ran through his coat with a flea comb. I’m pretty sure I got the majority of the fleas but I’ll definitely get flea pills from the vet. I get them for my cats and they are awesome at deterring fleas.
Remember he will need to be dewormed a few times.

Back
Top Bottom