Welcome to Kayla’s Flock!

Pics
Either Charlie isn’t the right dog for me or I wasn’t ready for another dog. He makes me so mad. He rarely listens and he’s back to that stupid mess where he bites and growls at me whenever I try to correct him or try to teach him anything. Ughhhhh :th

I'm sorry to hear that :hugs :hugs step back and take a deep breath. Some dogs take a lot of patience.

ETA: Can you get a video of him when he's doing this?

I'm sorry to hear that :hugs :hugs step back and take a deep breath. Some dogs take a lot of patience.

ETA: Can you get a video of him when he's doing this?
Eh, I’m tired of giving him chance after chance. He’s sweet when he wants to be but I’m done trying. I’m going to see if his previous owner wants him back. After all; they are a friend so I’m sure they’d take him. If not I’ll look elsewhere for a home for him.

Maybe in the future I’ll do research and hopefully find the right breed of dog for me, but I’ll probably wait a while until I feel ready for another dog. Ideally I’d want a good inside dog.

My little chickens ❤️
DE87CD35-4801-4FA4-99C6-3D047F2E0277.jpeg
CCF42918-B114-46DB-99F3-45276BC873DB.jpeg

Also meet Kevin. I bought it while shopping for flowers at Home Depot yesterday. The only perennials they had looked like weeds so I decided on just taking home a tiny cactus :lau
8629AD89-E25F-48AB-9627-56673816872E.jpeg

Almost had an accident today while driving. Luckily I didn’t. My vision keeps getting worse, and I’ll be honest I haven’t been up to date with refilling my contacts. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom