Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@room onthebroom
Here they are when I first got them this past summer, from a customer of mine, he had some extras.
WP_20170621_21_45_24_Pro_LI (2).jpg

Honey aka Peaches :D has been inside fighting a respiratory issue. She's great while she is in, but gets stuffy when i put her back outside. :hmm
WP_20171209_12_27_24_Moment.jpg

And Cream! She is laying, has been for several weeks, but Peaches has yet to lay.
WP_20171123_12_54_10_Moment(2).jpg

I made cheesey potato soup...

That sounds yummy!
We stopped at the store, hubby saw some hamburger helper. He said he had never eaten any, so i told him to buy it, thinking maybe it had been improved since the last time i ate it. It hasn't. :sick :sick
No dinner for me.

@room onthebroom
Here they are when I first got them this past summer, from a customer of mine, he had some extras.
View attachment 1237559

Honey aka Peaches :D has been inside fighting a respiratory issue. She's great while she is in, but gets stuffy when i put her back outside. :hmm
View attachment 1237560

And Cream! She is laying, has been for several weeks, but Peaches has yet to lay.
View attachment 1237561
They are so pretty! :love
Home made chicken noodle soup here, with home made noodles. (Only because I had the day off, and decided to play.) It was cold and nasty today - a good soup day!
Yummmm, I've never made homemade noodles..:idunno
That sounds yummy!
We stopped at the store, hubby saw some hamburger helper. He said he had never eaten any, so i told him to buy it, thinking maybe it had been improved since the last time i ate it. It hasn't. :sick :sick
No dinner for me.
:sick I'm not a fan either....

We had grilled cheese sandwiches. I am still hungry.

I've got half my angel hair ceccini left, and there's also the Princess's angel hair marinara.

Princess got her DNA profile today. All these years I've been in a 'mixed' relationship. She is 1.3% Nigerian. Maybe all those messages we get from Nigeria to claim our inheritances are for real ?

Back
Top Bottom