Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

20180216_181952.jpg

Joy......:)

Omg you guys this has been a dreadful week. I have an aunt who just got out of the hospital having liver problems. She's home now but still very sick.
Now my uncle is in the hospital with failing lungs and doctors say they don't know if he will make it. :(
Pregnant daughter ended up in the hospital yesterday with dehydration she's had so much nausea and vomiting. She's home now but give us a scare.
I hurt my hand at work yesterday trying to catch a pan of food that was falling off of the table. . it was hot so I kind of just batted at it to slide it back on the table so I wouldn't burn myself. . .and I guess a bruised my hand or something it's been killing me ever since.

Today. . I went over to our elementary building to borrow some dish soap from them. I poured up about four cups of it into a container to take back with me. It fell over in my car on the way back and the lid came off :barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:barnie:rant:rant:rant:rant:rant
I'm sorry it's been a stinky week. Praying things drastically improve - and very soon!! :hugs

Back
Top Bottom