Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:frow how are you and the family doing?

Doing pretty well. I was traveling this week too, but an ice storm in the Midwest canceled my flight to Kansas City so we cut my trip a day short and came home last night. I was ok with that. So was my family.

Well it rained but the front is kinda stalled . Most of the rain slipping north east . Sorry DV you got a chit load of water coming, if the front don't slide east a bit . If it does then I got a chit load on the way .Don't you just love a gloomy Gus . bet you were just sitting on pins waiting to hear that .:lau:oops:View attachment 1271886

That’s the storm that was giving me troubles.

upload_2017-11-10_23-34-14.gif
nite

Congrats! I still can't get mine to breed :rolleyes: Darn young buck just doesn't even try to breed the female, he just runs away from her. Sigh. Haven't tried in a few weeks though, I should probably try again.

Maybe try a little candle light, soft music & some fresh kale...

I'd just love to see it though!

So Cream was in the nest box when I got home, pancaked. Decided I'd come back and gather eggs later. Did all that stuff with the boat, all my other chores, went back and Cream was still in the box. I finally took 2 eggs from under her because I have local buyer for eggs. I have no idea how long she was sitting on them, but she wasn't there when I went to work this morning. Should I toss them, or ok to sell them? If I toss them, I'll have to toss 4, because there were 2 eggs that she wasn't on, but I didn't mark which ones.

Cream.... You crack me up!!! :lau:gig

I went to close up the coops for the night and one baby bun was out of the nest! View attachment 1272248
I am going to warm it up and put it back.

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! :fl:fl:fl:fl

Okay, I so wished I had my phone on me this evening. I will see if I can catch him at it tomorrow, but my black Silverudd "Peter Parker" has an imaginary girlfriend. He's in the bachelor pad and he not only wooed her, he mated her. :lau:lau

I'm starting to think you guys are DC/Marvel fans. ;)

pulminologist visit went well... She was a hoot.... We talked for a while and she said "if it were up to me Id send you home NOW with a CPAP machine... But your insurance is in the stone age and wont accept the "do it yourself" test kit... So we have to do the actual sleep over.... But she said we dont do the two day stay ... since your last test we do half a night without and half a night with CPAP.... We can determine though if you actually NEED oxygen...

So once they apply for approval they will call me to set an appointment time.... More waiting....

Oh and I Dropped the F bomb in the office and she said 'Spoken like a true truck driver.... I can relate" and grinned.

deb

:wee

pretty awesome news though... even though they did toss in a bit of frustration and wait. :ya

Back
Top Bottom