Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Ok, changing the subject. I have a SIL who is addicted to QVC & is a chronic drunk shopper. She gets lit up, the tv comes on & the binge shopping begins. You cant imagine the weird stuff that shows up here on a fairly regular basis & whenever it says QVC I know its from her. Don't get me wrong, some of it is great. Its because of her addictions that I own a Keurig & a Ninja (both of which I adore & use daily) but then theres the stuff like the hideous tea pot (remind me to post it on Orr's thread), or the giggling stuffed elephant that says, "Hello baby! Lets play peek a boo baby!" or the desert rose that I keep accidentally killing, & keep receiving new ones, or the 30 day make over kit that came with a note that says, "Be sure not to use the shampoos, because one of them makes your hair fall out."

The latest thing came two days ago in a thick Styrofoam box. I was surprised to see inside was dry ice & a frozen bag of Chinese pot stickers. :idunno This stuff is so random. I think I'm gonna try to make Chinese food tonight. That'll be a first, so wish me good luck. I might make some wonton soup with those pot stickers so that DH will have something warm in his belly when he goes off to sleep with the neighbors cat.
I used to love drunk shopping......i was dangerous with eBay and PayPal.:wee

5 BCMs hatched, pips in most of the others. Pips in 2 of the 3 lav orp eggs too.
WP_20180316_20_12_55_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom