Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:barnie

What blasted feed store doesn't sell syringes and blood tubes???

Crazy!

Blood tubes??? :idunnoI don't even know what that is, unless its, ya know, tubes full of blood. I gotta ask what you're gonna use those for?

I used to love drunk shopping......i was dangerous with eBay and PayPal.:wee

I do enough damage sober on amazon. I'd be broke if I was drinking.

I don't start test for another two weeks . The fear of the unknown is driving me nuts too. Still leaning towards ulcers .:idunnoEvery day call to see if they have had cancelations and I can get my appoints moved up . Right now Have More blood work on the 27th and the Gastroenterologist appointment the same day . That is just the preliminary . Who knows when they will scope me . :barnieDrinking lots of water and less coffee :hit I'm having caffeine withdrawal :hit I'm a coffee junkie . :barnie:barnie:lau:lau:hit:hit:rant:rant:lau

Hang in there K & keep squeaking that wheel. The 27th is too far away! :he

DH refused to rest & now his cold is going sideways. :thHe's been asleep since he walked in the door from work, no food, just some Robitussin & some Nyquil. I guess I'm sleeping back where the kids play, amongst the toys, paints, beads, zillions of scraps of paper & spiders. I'm not sure why I bother, he's been coughing on me for days. :barnie

*Don't forget to dye the Pond green tomorrow.

I don't start test for another two weeks . The fear of the unknown is driving me nuts too. Still leaning towards ulcers .:idunnoEvery day call to see if they have had cancelations and I can get my appoints moved up . Right now Have More blood work on the 27th and the Gastroenterologist appointment the same day . That is just the preliminary . Who knows when they will scope me . :barnieDrinking lots of water and less coffee :hit I'm having caffeine withdrawal :hit I'm a coffee junkie . :barnie:barnie:lau:lau:hit:hit:rant:rant:lau

Oh brother, I hope you get in sooner!
And i feel ya on the coffee. Nobody would want to be around me without my caffeine.

seriously!

yeah.... you should have seen the look on the face of the pharmacist when I tried to buy syringes from them :rolleyes:

Before our building was torn down, we were doing final cleanout. The nurses office was next to mine, and it was some of the last stuff to go. I ended up taking several orange emergency bags, and tons of useful stuff. Some stuff was old, but i figured fine for birds! Lol Musta been hundreds of individually wrapped syringes. I'll never use them all, if you need me to send ya some...
Took these pics Wednesday. Demo still in progress. My office was under that closest pile of rubble. :gig
WP_20180315_11_55_51_Pro.jpg WP_20180315_11_55_56_Pro.jpg WP_20180315_11_56_01_Pro.jpg

DH refused to rest & now his cold is going sideways. :thHe's been asleep since he walked in the door from work, no food, just some Robitussin & some Nyquil. I guess I'm sleeping back where the kids play, amongst the toys, paints, beads, zillions of scraps of paper & spiders. I'm not sure why I bother, he's been coughing on me for days. :barnie

*Don't forget to dye the Pond green tomorrow.

oh dear. :barnie :hugs

And i feel ya on the coffee. Nobody would want to be around me without my caffeine.

seriously!

Before our building was torn down, we were doing final cleanout. The nurses office was next to mine, and it was some of the last stuff to go. I ended up taking several orange emergency bags, and tons of useful stuff. Some stuff was old, but i figured fine for birds! Lol Musta been hundreds of individually wrapped syringes. I'll never use them all, if you need me to send ya some...
Took these pics Wednesday. Demo still in progress. My office was under that closest pile of rubble. :gig
View attachment 1299414 View attachment 1299415 View attachment 1299416

I used to have to inject myself with innerferion (spelling?) Every day.....I had syringes for years.
I used to use them to inject air into my nightcrawlers when I was fishing to make them float.....

seriously!

View attachment 1299414 View attachment 1299415 View attachment 1299416

Hey how some there isn't any snow in those pictures,?????.....:confused:

I used to have to inject myself with innerferion (spelling?) Every day.....I had syringes for years.
I used to use them to inject air into my nightcrawlers when I was fishing to make them float.....

Funny about the nightcrawlers. Never tried that one! :D

No no no..... No boats.... We is hard water fishing..... Thanks!!!!
We need the luck though....... hoping to catch a bunch of those little smelt today. Fry em up for the race tomorrow.... Yummy like little fish French fries.

I thought about the boat reference as soon as i posted. :lol: Couldn't remember the "break a leg" phrase for good luck fishing. :gig

Hey how some there isn't any snow in those pictures,?????.....:confused:

That stuff is gone...but it's still cold. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom