Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks! And they have been wearing a helmet when they ride! They know I don't care if they bust themselves up a bit.. .... ... but they have to protect their brains and their eyes... hard to repair those two. ;)
Helmets are good!

Well, Zack went to get the key to the new place. They were first told ( they probably misunderstood) they were required first months rent and deposit. Landlord was expecting first, last and deposit. So they are short $450. I don't have it. So, they will be staying short term to save up more and try again. Long productive talk commenced! All our terms agreed on and consequences understood and accepted. I feel ok about it, at the moment.. hope it stays that way!:fl
Sigh.... I hope long productive talk included a piece of paper with signatures... If not, that can happen when they arrive with bag and baggage. “Before you bring ONE THING into my house, here are the terms we agreed upon...”

Helmets are good!

Sigh.... I hope long productive talk included a piece of paper with signatures... If not, that can happen when they arrive with bag and baggage. “Before you bring ONE THING into my house, here are the terms we agreed upon...”
Yes, that was done! :hugs
Although no completely finalized since dh had to leave for work. So they know the things he wants in it as well but he will sign off in the morning.

.....and, they told us they are getting married April 21. I have mixed emotions on it... I know it's good for them to commit to each other, especially now, but there is such a bad history between them and I still don't trust the baby is his.And I don't trust her, that's gonna take time I know. But... If he is willing to accept it as his then I will too! Its not the babies fault and I will love it just as much as the other grands. But it also scares me a bit.
Am I making any sense at all...:th
Oh. I don’t quite know how to respond to that... You are making perfect sense. I’d have mixed emotions too.

Yes, that was done! :hugs
Although no completely finalized since dh had to leave for work. So they know the things he wants in it as well but he will sign off in the morning.
Yay!

Thanks! I sure am proud of them! Kid 3 (the one that fixed the machine ) had two bad crashes... Once he went forward and slammed through the windscreen on the snow machine. .. but they repaired it... the second time he slammed his chest into the throttle and busted the throttle. I asked kid 2 if he was sure kid 3 hadn't busted a rib.. kid 2 said "don't worry, I gave him a big Bear hug and he didn't grunt or moan. ..so he must be fine " :lau

We had gone over what they should do for major injuries while we were gone... just nice knowing that they were making sure everyone was good! They even remembered all of the church services, and went to them! (Well, the eldest, who wants to be a priest , went to ALL of them and the rest went to Wednesday night and Saturday night) :celebrate Best boys ever!!!
Wow A!!!! That is impressive!!! Although I’m like the wife and as a Mom, I cringe when I hear what they did.:lau

.....and, they told us they are getting married April 21. I have mixed emotions on it... I know it's good for them to commit to each other, especially now, but there is such a bad history between them and I still don't trust the baby is his.And I don't trust her, that's gonna take time I know. But... If he is willing to accept it as his then I will too! Its not the babies fault and I will love it just as much as the other grands. But it also scares me a bit.
Am I making any sense at all...:th
You're making all the sense in the world. We just learned that our oldest GS has broken up with his GF & mother of the 1 y.o. son. His half sister, our only GD, is very likely going to break up with her BF, the father of their almost 2 y.o. daughter. Pretty difficult calling up good thoughts about either of them right now; extremely disappointed in both of them.

You're making all the sense in the world. We just learned that our oldest GS has broken up with his GF & mother of the 1 y.o. son. His half sister, our only GD, is very likely going to break up with her BF, the father of their almost 2 y.o. daughter. Pretty difficult calling up good thoughts about either of them right now; extremely disappointed in both of them.
Ugh! It’s hard watching them make those choices, isn’t it?

Back
Top Bottom