Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

29468497_143495203147300_3431513488683981855_n.jpg

Made the mistake of going out this pm with a paper plate in each hand loaded with fresh cooked still warm spaghetti squash (the last left from the harvest) and I was attacked before I hit the bottom of the steps! You would think the little velociraptors hadn't been fed for weeks!

Oh and I FINALLY got a call to set the appointment for my last sleep test... I was Taking a nap and fighting for breath again in my sleep... By the time I listened to the message they were closed.

So... Tomorrow first thing.

Oh and when I woke up I was still fighting for breath and I did a strong puff or two on the oxygen.... stopped it...

deb

29468497_143495203147300_3431513488683981855_n.jpg

Made the mistake of going out this pm with a paper plate in each hand loaded with fresh cooked still warm spaghetti squash (the last left from the harvest) and I was attacked before I hit the bottom of the steps! You would think the little velociraptors hadn't been fed for weeks!
Bwhahahaha

Oh and I FINALLY got a call to set the appointment for my last sleep test... I was Taking a nap and fighting for breath again in my sleep... By the time I listened to the message they were closed.

So... Tomorrow first thing.

Oh and when I woke up I was still fighting for breath and I did a strong puff or two on the oxygen.... stopped it...

deb
Wow Deb!!! Please take care best you can, so glad you are finally getting some help.

Lisa, yeah for goose eggs, bummer on the Bator, but we'll figure it out. I just set 17 more call eggs in the monster cabinet. Phoebe and Malibu eggs, they didn't appear to want to sit on. Lexi is still sitting tight.

Cap - good news!

deb - good luck with the sleep appointment. :fl

Phil, hmmmm.... Sounds like you need new neighbors.

Charlene, i have a Brinsea remote door. I haven't had much problem with it at all, other than replacing batteries. We did build a shelter over it, to keep the rain and snow off it, but it's been a good one for about 4 years now. (knock on wood)

Ravyn!!!! :wee

Back
Top Bottom