Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

That's awesome Eggsy! Good for your boy, and glad you get to see him soon.

I must admit, I miss my ole buddy SC. Even the
smack.gif
gig.gif

X4 !!

Gosh! I tried to read all the posts I missed, but I swear I'm so sleepy my eyes started to cross. So...hope you're all doing well. I love the new job so far. Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!! This working stuff is hard work. I'm pooped!

manana-anna-a-ish that is banana-spanish
big_smile.png

The hard part is leaving the dogs with the house sitters.
and the neighbor boys are going to play them out each day... but still... .my babies!!

In a perfect world, everyone I love would always be within petting distance - at least until they got on my nerves.

Quote:
Yep, that's how the Princess operates. It's her job to make sure that everyone she loves is safe and happy. That's an impossible task!

Sucks. No matter how much you stare at them, they never move any faster. Then when you step away to take a nap or a shower, you come back to chicks running around in the bator and you missed the whole thing! (At least that happens a lot at my house!
gig.gif
)

Sucks.  No matter how much you stare at them, they never move any faster.  Then when you step away to take a nap or a shower, you come back to chicks running around in the bator and you missed the whole thing!  (At least that happens a lot at my house! :gig )

I missed all 5 of this last hatch! :he

Back
Top Bottom