Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Alaskan

The Frosted Flake
Jul 26, 2008
Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
My Coop
My Coop
It was fun. Very brief too. No kneeling. It was our anniversary, so I made a bouquet & swore if we saw a friar we’d ask him to marry us. When we saw one & I asked, he looked confused at first then asked if we had payment DD#1 (evil witch) reached into her bag & pulled out a vial of purple/black poison & gave it to him. DD2 (steampunk traveler) pulled out a compass with gears on it. DD3 (the worlds cutest pirate) gave him a coin & a giant pearl. He accepted payment, wrapped a ribbon around our hands, said some words & we were done.

Later as we were walking out we saw a group of people in full ren wear that we kept bumping into. I told them it was my wedding day & they lined up to catch the bouquet. They were fighting over it & the chick that finally got it acted like she’d won a million dollars... :lau Funny stuff! :gig
Sounds perfect!

sourland

Broody Magician
Premium member
May 3, 2009
New Jersey
It was fun. Very brief too. No kneeling. It was our anniversary, so I made a bouquet & swore if we saw a friar we’d ask him to marry us. When we saw one & I asked, he looked confused at first then asked if we had payment DD#1 (evil witch) reached into her bag & pulled out a vial of purple/black poison & gave it to him. DD2 (steampunk traveler) pulled out a compass with gears on it. DD3 (the worlds cutest pirate) gave him a coin & a giant pearl. He accepted payment, wrapped a ribbon around our hands, said some words & we were done.

Later as we were walking out we saw a group of people in full ren wear that we kept bumping into. I told them it was my wedding day & they lined up to catch the bouquet. They were fighting over it & the chick that finally got it acted like she’d won a million dollars... :lau Funny stuff! :gig
It's all about the memories and stories. :love

kwhites634

Slow hands & an easy touch
Premium member
Oct 20, 2008
Right here; north-central MD
:lau No. :gig We’re a pretty conservative couple. Though I don’t know what, if anything, DH was wearing under that kilt. :confused:
View attachment 2001826
That couldn't be because you spent the night on the roof getting sloshed with your GF & DH spent the night on the phone, could it?

Top Bottom