Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hi all you fellow pond paddlers, crunchers and skaters :frow
Well, we are all snuggled in watching cheesy movies as the ice piles up in layers on everything outside.
It will be better for him also he is diabetic very stable but why push one day it may not be
Bought one last year for same reason (I'm diabetic)

My son ordered a new mattress for me (I've been using one from the '70's) want to see how many of my pains and issues have been from an old lumpy mattress. New one is coming Jan.6 th.

We got a new garbage service and I better check to see if they will take an old mattress, or how much of a charge to do so.
WOW!!! That's great! I was feeling so bad for you sleeping on that old mattress.

I think I have bronchitis. I’ve been coughing for 3 days. No high fever, no upper respiratory symptoms, just this hacking cough. Hoping I didn’t pass this on to the littles!
So sorry Bobbi. Also, even sorrier that you are getting the blizzard. This time we're getting the ice, at least for now. Supposed to change to a bunch of rain later in the evening then snow in the morning. I'm figuring by kick off time for the game tomorrow we aught to be a huge skating rink. Haven't heard anything about high winds for us :fl
Yeah im diabetic as well.
Probably same reason that I am. Too many years on the same leukemia drug that wreaked my pancreas before they discovered it might do that, oops. Love the air fryer BTW Oh, and super glad the only damage was to the deer. Petosky? Boy, haven't been there since 1989. Remember because that's where I met up with my brothers to settle the paperwork for my dad's estate.

I gots a new grandbaby at 3:05 this morning :celebrate
View attachment 1989197
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Last edited:
I gots a new grandbaby at 3:05 this morning :celebrate
kimg0009-jpg.1989197
Congrats! :love

Well then you know how important blood sugar is hope you have started eating a bit better at least buy some summer sausage to go with the twinkies
I haven't even had a twinkle for a while I ate 1/2 of one today. Im fine.
Hi all you fellow pond paddlers, crunchers and skaters :frow
Well, we are all snuggled in watching cheesy movies as the ice piles up in layers on everything outside.

Bought one last year for same reason (I'm diabetic)

WOW!!! That's great! I was feeling so bad for you sleeping on that old mattress.

So sorry Bobbi. Also, even sorrier that you are getting the blizzard. This time we're getting the ice, at least for now. Supposed to change to a bunch of rain later in the evening then snow in the morning. I'm figuring by kick off time for the game tomorrow we aught to be a huge skating rink. Haven't heard anything about high winds for us :fl
Probably same reason that I am. Too many years on the same leukemia drug that wreaked my pancreas before they discovered it might do that, oops. Love the air fryer BTW Oh, and super glad the only damage was to the deer. Petosky? Boy, haven't been there since 1989. Remember because that's where I met up with my brothers to settle the paperwork for my dad's estate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
No im a diabetic because I eat too much.... although ive lost a lot of weight so maybe I'm not anymore

Back
Top Bottom