Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

My favorite snow shovel over the years, is showing a lot more wear & tear than I am. Can't find any I like with all the steel core, or hard plastic and such that are just too heavy - to add to the weight of shlepping snow from one place to another.

See that the back up shovel stored in the garage (never used) must have met with an accident. The handle is cracked.:rant

My MIL is from MI & she’s always cold when she comes out here no matter what time of year. She & SIL will be here in 2wks & SIL wants to stay in a hotel one night so she can swim all day. I told her I’d drop her off anywhere she wants to go, but there’s no way me & the kids are getting in a pool in January. She thinks we’re crazy .. We KNOW she is.

I got the shop opened up today... gonna have to pull the transmission outta my truck.
Trying to find another one..... or il have rebuild the one i have...... haven't rebuilt an automatic in years.... bit i used to do them all the time back in the day. View attachment 2011152lots of snow this yearView attachment 2011159

View attachment 2011160
Looks like you got our share. Welcome to it!
Just pulled up the 10-day...nothing to be concerned about....highs in the 40's.
I can live with that.
We've only had one storm that amounted to anything, & it was gone the next day. I didn't even bother to clean the windsheild.

Back
Top Bottom