Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

:frow Hope you & yours are safe & healthy. You still working, or are your schools closed like a lot of them here?
Benny...!! I was just thinking about you.. and wondering how things were there.

deb
Thanks to all of you we are almost in 100% stop here! I stopped working last Thursday and I am working online withe my students ( I use the application "Zoom" very good for family virtual meetings ) my wife is working from home too, my 2 young daughters stopped learning and are learning on line and my son, will not come from the army at least for 1 months, we are the lucky ones. A lot of people lost their jobs and businesses. This pandemic is really a reality changer!
Be smart and put aside food, money and fuel for at least 3-5 weeks.

Thanks to all of you we are almost in 100% stop here! I stopped working last Thursday and I am working online withe my students ( I use the application "Zoom" very good for family virtual meetings ) my wife is working from home too, my 2 young daughters stopped learning and are learning on line and my son, will not come from the army at least for 1 months, we are the lucky ones. A lot of people lost their jobs and businesses. This pandemic is really a reality changer!
Be smart and put aside food, money and fuel for at least 3-5 weeks.
We are using Google's array of Classroom and Hangouts to get assigments and personal instruction out there - as well as some YouTube posts. We have a couple high school teachers using Zoom with their classes.
Stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom