Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

The wind. Out here on the prairie there’s nothing to stop the snow from blowing, so it will impact visibility.
Oh ugh! Anything but the wind. :barnie

It was 77* here yesterday. 🙄 It’s beginning to look a lot like... um... Summer. Luckily we dropped about 10* today, so it’s cool enough for the kids to start their baking frenzy.

Oh ugh! Anything but the wind. :barnie

It was 77* here yesterday. 🙄 It’s beginning to look a lot like... um... Summer. Luckily we dropped about 10* today, so it’s cool enough for the kids to start their baking frenzy.
baking has been heating the house here tooo.......i can only imagine your situation

We made cookies on Sat. and Sun. No where near as many as usual.
We won’t have our usual holiday visitors either, so we all have a lot of extra time on our hands. It feels kind of glorious to not have friends coming, however, if it were my kids not coming, it would be wholly depressing. Perfect timing to get the dog. Well played Sir Sour, well played. :clap

Our weather has been upgraded (or would it be downgraded?) to a blizzard warning for tomorrow. It was 55* when I left school today..

I will be cleaning and making krumkake and fudge tomorrow. We’ll have the folks over for snacks and gift exchange after Christmas Eve service. On Christmas Day we’ll go to town and have Christmas dinner at DS’ house. He’ll be on call for the ambulance, but at least if he has to go on a run, DIL and kids won’t be home alone (again) on Christmas. DS can take call from home.

Back
Top Bottom