Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

So I'm really thinking this phone will work out. But I got this one over the pixel because it takes an SD card and I have 558 albums on it..... However it won't play my music.... So it said to format the SD card. I did lost all my music. So I thought no problem I'll just download it back on to the SD card.... Unfortunately when I did that my computer won't download to the card.
Arrrrrg so I guess I'm taking my phone and my laptop to Verizon and telling them to figure out how to get my music from the laptop to the phone......

At least you still have it all on your comp... that still sucks though...

Yep, turkey vultures... the dog disposal didn't seem to go far...
hmm.png

Luckily, we have a healthy population of these guys...
wink.png

gig.gif

Yum, but ouch... I get a bad sugar headache by the 3rd...
gig.gif

I was wondering how they would sell at the flea market Sunday. I'm running out of Co aw roosters need a replacement
gig.gif

So I'm really thinking this phone will work out. But I got this one over the pixel because it takes an SD card and I have 558 albums on it..... However it won't play my music.... So it said to format the SD card. I did lost all my music. So I thought no problem I'll just download it back on to the SD card.... Unfortunately when I did that my computer won't download to the card.
Arrrrrg so I guess I'm taking my phone and my laptop to Verizon and telling them to figure out how to get my music from the laptop to the phone......

Maybe try re-formatting the card using the computer, downloading the music and see if that gives you any joy
idunno.gif
Or download to the internal memory of the phone and transfer the card (you might need to do that in a bit at a time and would be a PITA)

Last edited:
What I was doing before was taking the card out putting it into a USB adapter b and downloading to card and putting it back in phone.
When I got home my music was still on the card but it wouldn't play any of them......

@WalnutHill was gonna ask if you'd be ready for some AC eggs to go out next week, long as my ones in the bator are fertile... but saw you just snapped up those Jubilees... wanna wait til later or???

I want to set a few dozen on May 12, still have plenty of room! I'm putting my (probably infertile) AC eggs in so having backups would be great! Let me know what you want for them...

Not sure what my plans are for the Orps but what the heck, something I don't have.

I did try to reformat card but now that it's been formatted to the phone it won't reformat. And I tried to find a way to transfer music directly to phone but it doesn't have a USB cable is some new style cable that all phones are going to..... I'm pretty certain if I go to the with both computer and phone they will come up with some way.... Maybe I can transfer to a cloud and download from that. And although perhaps if I thought hard about it I could figure it out. They can probably do it in five minutes.

All sounds a bit frustrating, but true enough - they'll know what to do, I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom