Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

wow! I had forgotten how crazy guineas look up close.

This is your friendly EMT nagging you to GET OFF THAT ANKLE and get it checked. I don't know much - just enough to be dangerous - but I've never heard of a sprain that crunches. Even if you didn't break it, there are ligaments and tendons that could have been damaged. If you'd like I can call people and tell them you can't come out and play for a few days because you are injured and need to take care of yourself for a change. Really - a break now to get it checked may be less downtime than if you don't take care of it and cause further damage.

@LittleLakePhil achem. Times 2. If it is broken (and it is making sounds as if it is broken), then fixing it BEFORE the bones stick into all the wrong place's is GOOD!! :old

:hit I want banana trees!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, Pond Friends. Field trial today. President is in Wyoming hunting so I had to get things rolling this morning. Very small class, but my dogs performed well and ended up 1st and 2nd. Now to go back and check on the morning activities.
Well done - not a shabby performance at all :)

Good afternoon, Pond Friends. Field trial today. President is in Wyoming hunting so I had to get things rolling this morning. Very small class, but my dogs performed well and ended up 1st and 2nd. Now to go back and check on the morning activities.

:thumbsup

Well done - not a shabby performance at all :)

Sour, your day should now be complete. Chris approves of your dogs' performance. :p

Back
Top Bottom