Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'd say that describes alot of us... which is probably what brought us all together. ETA - or should I say "keeps" us together...
birds-of-a-feather-photoshop-brushes.jpg
Too true! :highfive: Love that pic...
It's all about survival. I belong with the Princess - knew that immediately upon meeting her. About the purple - sitting too close to the water lily flower. It's actually very becoming on you. :idunno
As I do with Shade... knew that immediately as well... I just feel bad he has to put up with me... Oops... did I squash the flower??? Dangit!

Sounds like it's about worn out.
I ain't doing to bad. How about yourself?

I'm worn out too ......

I'm very sorry...  but I swear I don't remember knowing something happened to her... or I've just blocked it out!  :barnie  :hit

x2 - please go get a replacement!  Does insurance cover that?

I think the VA will get me a new one...

@LittleLakePhil
  not gonna multiquote because you know what you said.

1.  Breathing is kind of important in the grand scheme of things.  Please continue...

2.  Good luck with grandson.  It's an opportunity that he will never forget.  Let him help with the minibike.

3.  Happy incubating!  And even happier hatching!

4.  I will be in Marquette September 22-25 and would love to meet up with you if you have a little free time!

Would love it....

They should and it will probably be smaller and lighter.  GET YOUR APPOINTMENT SOON.  Breathing is kinda important and since I just splashed into the pond, I would like to get to know the current residents a little better, so stick around!  ;)

That's good advice, glad you decided to splash around with us. :)

Back
Top Bottom