Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Please don't hate me but it reminds me of the days when I was an avid waterfowl hunter. Those rare times when, at first light, the sky would be a swirl of teal, wood ducks, and ring necks.

"Was"?? Do you not get to do it anymore?
And no reason to hate you. I'm a hunter! Never had the opportunity to waterfowl hunt, and not sure I could, now that I own ducks, but I still understand.

Actually I'm mad at myself, as its already August, and I don't have any trail cams out yet, nor feeders. We mainly hunt whitetails and turkey in our area. Do you do any other hunting?

"Was"?? Do you not get to do it anymore?
And no reason to hate you. I'm a hunter! Never had the opportunity to waterfowl hunt, and not sure I could, now that I own ducks, but I still understand.

Actually I'm mad at myself, as its already August, and I don't have any trail cams out yet, nor feeders. We mainly hunt whitetails and turkey in our area. Do you do any other hunting?

Maybe once or twice a year with my sons. I've hunted and fished all my life. I was really good at deer hunting but my passion was waterfowl. After my best friend went to the big duck blind in the sky in 2010 it just wasn't the same anymore.

Mike
Now me and his daughter just play frisbee. :).
I still spend a lot of time in the woods just not trying to shoot anything but my camera.

Back
Top Bottom