Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by WVduckchick, Apr 29, 2016.

1. WVduckchick

WVduckchick For The Birds! Premium Member

Feb 9, 2015
    West Virginia
    My Coop
    x2!

2. Miss Ameraucana

Miss Ameraucana Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2015
    Hays, KS.
    Good morning America! I hope your all doing well my fellow flockers. Thinking of you guys! Sorry, Ive been hitting and missing for some time now. But each and every one of you guys are missed. Messed up my knee 5 days ago. Bad! It's getting better.
    Had to say good morning! I hope you all have a good day [​IMG]

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Travel easy, Friday.

4. Miss Ameraucana

Oct 21, 2015
    Hays, KS.
    Hey Ravyn! I just saw this. I'm sorry about your girl. I know how special they are.. You've had your share of heartaches my friend! Hugs [​IMG]

Oh no...I'm not seeing what I'm seeing...! Is that your pic? It's a joke, right? lol
    I've never tried opossum...does it really come in a can? Lol.

Hey WV! Those little chicks are beautiful....! Pic of the month? ;)

1 person likes this.
  5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Thanks Sour. Grandson turns 4 today so it will be fun having a small family party with both of our girls. So proud of them all.

6. Miss Ameraucana

Oct 21, 2015
    Hays, KS.
    Hey Friday! How are you my friend? Are you in transit yet? What's little Princess into this week?

7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    I'm good, thanks! Plan on leaving in an hour or so. Big thing this summer is driveway chalk, on the driveway and herself. :gig

8. Miss Ameraucana

Oct 21, 2015
    Hays, KS.
    So sweet! Its good that you get to go often. Nothing like family! :)

9. frmboyinthecity

frmboyinthecity Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2015
    Utah

Thanks! It made sense for us at this point, and the hunting time will help me stay busy.

10. Puddin Fluff

Puddin Fluff Overrun With Chickens

Mar 30, 2012
    River Valley, AR
    Morning all. [​IMG]

Whew! you guys are a chatty bunch. I enjoy reading but I hate trying to respond or post on my phone. I type so much better on my desktop. Yeah I know! [​IMG]

Took a couple of my llamas for a walk this morning and one kinda startled on the way back. Taking the second one, I see a "canine" of some type jump into the woods, so we go the other direction.

Get back to the pen and am in the process of telling DH about it and what do we hear? Coyotes calling each other to gather in the woods beside the house! [​IMG] We knew we had a pack around but this was 8:30 in the morning! They should be sleeping the day away. Hubby got his rifle with the scope and took a stroll but did not find anything.

I hate to kill anything that is just trying to be it's self but if in so being it is a threat to me or mine, I would rather it go. They are too elusive, we'll never get them, but sure wish someone would.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by