Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning America! I hope your all doing well my fellow flockers. Thinking of you guys! Sorry, Ive been hitting and missing for some time now. But each and every one of you guys are missed. Messed up my knee 5 days ago. Bad! It's getting better.
Had to say good morning! I hope you all have a good day
1f49b.png

My best Am hen... someone's favorite fat pullet...

:thumbsup
X4!
I refuse to count... although, ours did just drop by 34, lol...

Hey Ravyn! I just saw this. I'm sorry about your girl. I know how special they are.. You've had your share of heartaches my friend! Hugs
1f49b.png

Oh no...I'm not seeing what I'm seeing...! Is that your pic? It's a joke, right? lol
I've never tried opossum...does it really come in a can? Lol.

11 days old, aren't they beautiful!

Hey WV! Those little chicks are beautiful....! Pic of the month? ;)

Morning all.
frow.gif

Whew! you guys are a chatty bunch. I enjoy reading but I hate trying to respond or post on my phone. I type so much better on my desktop. Yeah I know!
old.gif

Took a couple of my llamas for a walk this morning and one kinda startled on the way back. Taking the second one, I see a "canine" of some type jump into the woods, so we go the other direction.

Get back to the pen and am in the process of telling DH about it and what do we hear? Coyotes calling each other to gather in the woods beside the house!
hide.gif
We knew we had a pack around but this was 8:30 in the morning! They should be sleeping the day away. Hubby got his rifle with the scope and took a stroll but did not find anything.

I hate to kill anything that is just trying to be it's self but if in so being it is a threat to me or mine, I would rather it go. They are too elusive, we'll never get them, but sure wish someone would.

Back
Top Bottom