Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'm getting an error message but my post goes through.
Actually, I haven't had a problem today,but I have been on my desk top. I still have no tool bar on my android devices and so I can't post pictures, emoticons, or quote others. My desk top works so much better.
smile.png
I do have a fondness for emoticons so you can usually tell when I am on my desk top.
yesss.gif

Actually, I haven't had a problem today,but I have been on my desk top.  I still have no tool bar on my android devices and so I can't post pictures, emoticons, or quote others.  My desk top works so much better.:)   I do have a fondness for emoticons so you can usually tell when I am on my desk top. :yesss:

You should be able to post pics...mine has a small tool bar.
The cheat seat for emojis is posted somewhere.

Really I never seen one

And I thought that I was the only one.  Last time I used an automated check out the change maker went ballistic, and it took them 20 minutes to fix things.  So much for speedy check out.  On a more basic level wrist watches die on my wrist.  I used pocket watches for years and now use my phone to tell time.  (My very simple flip phone that not even I can destroy.)

I feel nekkid without my watch on my wrist, but still look at my phone for the time :gig

By the way Sour, I found a series of pics of little Sour, your newly-named namesake Serama. From hatch to now. Will post from desktop tomorrow. ;)

Back
Top Bottom