Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I feel nekkid without my watch on my wrist, but still look at my phone for the time
gig.gif

By the way Sour, I found a series of pics of little Sour, your newly-named namesake Serama. From hatch to now. Will post from desktop tomorrow.
wink.png

Change his name immediately. I have had several dogs named after me. They all start out quite nice but eventually go a little nuts.
idunno.gif

Once he reaches puberty all Hades will break loose.
hide.gif

Change his name immediately.  I have had several dogs named after me.  They all start out quite nice but eventually go a little nuts.  :idunno  

Once he reaches puberty all Hades will break loose.  :oops:

Then give me a new name??

But its ironic you say that, because I just saw the first mating take place in that group. It wasn't that little fella, it was the bigger black one and the little yellow girl, but I had not seen any of them mate yet. They are just now 3 months old.

Dang guys even with this new nebulizer I'm having a hard time breathing....Lungs are so sticky. So I bumped up my prednisone...
And I'll try and slow down for a few days....hopefully it will pass quick.
I'm checking in on them call eggs every few hours....I think temps are where i want them now and will just keep an eye on them.

Dang guys even with this new nebulizer I'm having a hard time breathing....Lungs are so sticky. So I bumped up my prednisone...
I'm checking in on them call eggs every few hours....I think temps are where i want them now and will just keep an eye on them.

:fl for the lungs and the lings :)

Take it easy Phil. Hope the lungs come unstuck for you.

Our internet is screwed up today...
hmm.png

Puddin, you can manually type in emoticons on mobile... that's all I can do, lol...
I do that, but I like the variety that are available otherwise.

You should be able to post pics...mine has a small tool bar.
Really I never seen one

Nope. I did have one, but it disappeared. Mine has been gone for several months now. Not sure what they did but it is very frustrating as most of my pics are on my phone so I have to go inside to my desktop and download from the cloud and then up load to BYC. So much for interactive technology.
idunno.gif

Where I live we have the most awesome summers .....now our winters aren't what you would call mild.

We lived in Alaska so I do know from whence you speak!
ep.gif
take care! Should have ordered that thing a few days (months) earlier. If you are with VA they should provide a new one every so often just to prevent you having a length of time without.
fl.gif
Prayers for quick healing! And good luck with eggs!

Back
Top Bottom