Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I fell down again last night... swung around and landed on my bottom. at the foot of the bed.
I got up on my own though Yay. but really not feeling the best about the situation.

going to talk to the doc.

deb
That's very disconcerting; been there all too recently. Haven't fallen since I got off the chemo, but while I was on it I had to drink water almost constantly or I'd get lightheaded easily. Picked myself up off the floor more times than I like to think about; still constantly on the lookout for warning signs. Try not to stand up too quick or do too much bending over.

Still drink more water than I'm used to. Kidneys work real good, though :)

I'll never understand why they insist on weighing me. The number that registers is totally irrelevant, considering I'm fully clothed, may or may not be wearing boots, or any number of variables.

Agreed. Since I don't carry a purse my pockets are pretty weighted down. I positive my wallet, key ring, phone, chapstick, shades, specs & that wadded up tissue made up the extra 40#'s.

I fell down again last night... swung around and landed on my bottom. at the foot of the bed.
I got up on my own though Yay. but really not feeling the best about the situation.

going to talk to the doc.

deb

I hate that you fell, but so glad you could actually get yourself up! (Yay overcoming another hurdle!):yaI'm also glad you're gonna talk to your Doc. :thumbsup

Why are you falling??
Dont know. I been wobbly since they started me on High blood pressure medicine. the last one i am still on affects me big time. Ice cold hands and feet.

I was very tired last night when i went to bed too. A case where I put my weight on the bed for balance and I wasnt close enough for the foundation to do the support.

I am not thinking clearly these days. Something has been distracting me in a good way. So That could be part of it as well. I get more accident prone when I have something on my mind.

Used to be Id fall for some reason or other about once or twice a year. It was a given.. Even back when I was fit and active. Right now I have no core strength and I am thinking I need to find some way to do that with out having to travel to work out. So I am thinking of getting a Used Total Gym.

Total Gyms use your body weight as the weights for your workout. I used one back when I was recoving from ACL repair surgery. I liked it alot. It was easy to adjust and just hop on and use. And I weighed more than I do now when I snapped the ACL in my leg.

deb

Back
Top Bottom