Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Dislike! :hugs I actually feel guilty enough to let you have Beau (but you’ll never be able to get to the store to buy dog food every other day.)

What do you do about food storage?
Sounds like a iron clad ,weight lose program to me.
Did you hear that K? I need Beau shipped out immediately to:

1452 Dognapper Hallow
Furville, USA

You can send him COD.
Funny but he is over the allowed shipping weight for usps ups and FedEx. Air frieght only cash in advance 200 for the dog 2000 for freight . :lau
Besides I'm thinking about using him to plow with .Hopefully I have pups coming. Wondering if a six dog team will pull a three bottom breaking plow. :lau If you see some fool ,with a sled dog team.On ABC nightly news .Traveling down route 66 pulling a buggy .Then you'll know I figured out how to make it work.

Rain & thunder here today. I thought I could open the windows to listen to the show, drink coffee in bed & maybe even read a little before I had to adult today.... Nope. Dog pissed all over me, in bed, UNDER the covers. :rolleyes: That was new, but hopefully not going to be a normal thing.

See what I get for thinking I can catch 5 minutes of 'me' time.

Rain & thunder here today. I thought I could open the windows to listen to the show, drink coffee in bed & maybe even read a little before I had to adult today.... Nope. Dog pissed all over me, in bed, UNDER the covers. :rolleyes: That was new, but hopefully not going to be a normal thing.

See what I get for thinking I can catch 5 minutes of 'me' time.

Odd way to say good morning think I would have knocked him for loop

Back
Top Bottom