Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

No way. He didn't do it on purpose. Poor old guy,

ahhh could not help himself poor old guy

"So obviously I stopped when I was thrown off the snowmachine after hitting the tree. I was hoping to push the tree out of the way with my face....but that didn't happen."

Quote from kid when he came in this morning

Smart kid huh

Tell you a secret showed a wonderful pug for years his name was Red...
He came to live with me set him down he went to lift his leg on my sofa my foot
connected with his bottom yelling NO, he went rolling took him out lots of praise
when he peed he was 2 at the time but never lifted his leg in my house again..
Please do not take this wrong loved Red he and I kicked butt in the ring for 7 years .. He was a large pug but knew how to shake his bootie :gigI loved him dearly

Last edited:
Seriously, daughter's pugs wear 'pee pads' when in the house. When they visit here they have become house broken. Gee isn't that a surprise. It took time and work, but I prevailed.

All kidding aside, what kind does she use? I've bought 3 sizes of diapers, cut little holes in them for their tails, but none of them work.

All kidding aside, what kind does she use? I've bought 3 sizes of diapers, cut little holes in them for their tails, but none of them work.

Have you tried the diapers specifically for dogs? They even make a version for males specifically that's just a band around their stomach and not a full diaper.

I've looked into them. The ones I saw got terrible reviews & people said they had better luck with little swimmers & regular diapers.

One senior dog is sleep pooping & now this other one with the sleep peeing....

What I really need is something reusable that I can wash & don't have to throw out. I wonder if I could find someone who makes them on etsy?

Back
Top Bottom