Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It'll be Crappie/Walleye time soon. Got your boat & gear ready?
20200218_162334.jpg

I have a good 4 feet of snow so.....no.
20200218_162327.jpg

Lol

I got the diapers in for Meat. Pugs have a very difficult shape. The medium size would be too small in the waist, but the large are too big in the legs. So I guess soon I’ll be able to add ‘Diaper Tailor’ to my resume. If I can make these work, he’ll only wear them in bed. In my house even handicapped pugs need to go outside to pee during normal working hours. (See how strict I can be.)
3BB05DB7-07D1-4B4F-BEFD-14FB16AE7EE3.jpeg

Afternoon pondites.Not going to tag Phil.Just remember what he said a while ago that was more less he needed space.Had to work through this and was just tired of it consuming his life.More or less.Right now he is standing on his own .He knows we are here .Where else would we be. So I wouldn't worry a whole lot .He will be by

We have a house phone is it used ? political calls is about it .. We three have cell phone called smart phones what does that make us :idunno
Well if your like me you would love to mess with them robots .spanish is not thier first language. :lau Answering a phone is a whole new deal.Now you never say yes on the phone .and after a robo call or tellamarketer calls ,I call the number back .You can tell I really need to get a hobby.

I don't blame yall for staying off fbook. Part of the reason its taken me this long to put up a farm page is how much i dont like it. I consider it better than regularly speaking to half my relatives though :lau
You have to take advantage of whatever free advertisements are out there.I took years to accept CL. I used the traders post all the time ,and paid the fees.Sold all kinds of stuff .CL has been great for my dogs .Only my pups will be goming in the spring. These next two litters will have a lot of competition. If I don,t flag the free adds that is .I have yet to have a free add for puppies stay on. They get flaged and removed within hours of posting. How are quail eggs selling?

Back
Top Bottom