Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg

Ok.... someone help me find some boredom.

BOREDOM

Too much excitement.

Friend of mine... horrid bad domestic violence case... been doing that for 3 weeks...

This morning kid 3 gets his second try at the driving test.

-shudder-

Annal chick is his tester again, didn't even remember that she had failed him last week... :rolleyes:

Not sure why I find waiting to see if he fails or passes the test so stressful.

And..... AND I have to renew my liscence... decent sized line, and I can't believe that I have to do that blasted DMV eye test :oops: Sooooooo hard for me to pass that....tiny little micro sized letters :rant

And they will want to take a new photo!! Me, I want the photo from my license 20 years back... that was a good photo!

My current passport photo makes me look like a deranged prisoner. I am hoping my new driver's license is at least better than that!!

I'm sorry to laugh. I know its not funny. :hugs I wish we could see that passport photo.

Kid #3 has got this! :thumbsup

As for your friend.... brutal. No pun intended. You must be feeling pretty frustrated & helpless. :( Tell kid 3 to make you some cookies.
Might be better if Phil makes the cookies ;)

How likely are sister geese that are sharing a nest to fight over goslings?
They've been setting on the same nest for about a week now. I tried to make a substitute with eggs from a friend but goose 3 took that one as soon as I put the eggs down. :lau She was quite happy to have eggs to sit on. :gig

20200227_150847.jpg
20200227_150911.jpg

He PASSSED
How likely are sister geese that are sharing a nest to fight over goslings?
They've been setting on the same nest for about a week now. I tried to make a substitute with eggs from a friend but goose 3 took that one as soon as I put the eggs down. :lau She was quite happy to have eggs to sit on. :gig

View attachment 2037107View attachment 2037108
Maybe ok?

No way to know until you try.

This is for you Al;
MY DADDY SLEEPS NAKED

"Late again!" the third-grade teacher sternly said to little Robbie.
"It ain't my fault this time, Miss Russell. You can blame this 'un on my Daddy.The reason I'm three hours late is my Daddy sleeps naked!"
Miss Russell had taught grammar school for 30-some-odd years. Despite her mounting fears, she asked little Robbie what he meant by that.
Full of grins and mischief, and in the flower of his youth, little Robbie and trouble were old friends but he always told the truth.
"You see, Miss Russell, out at the farm we got this here low down fox. The last few nights, he done ate six hens. Last night, when Daddy heard a noise out in the chicken pen, he grabbed his double barreled shot gun and said to my Ma, "That fox is back again... I'm a gonna git him!''
"Stay back," Daddy whispered to all us kids!

"My Daddy was naked as a jaybird -- no boots, no pants, no shirt! To the hen house he crawled, just like an Injun on the snoop. Then, he stuck that double-barrelled 12-gauge shotgun through the window of the coop. As he stared into the darkness, with a fox on his mind, our old hound dog, Rip, had done gone and woke up and comes sneaking up behind Daddy. Then, as we all looked on, plumb helpless, old Rip done went and stuck his cold nose in my Daddy's crack!"
"Miss Russell, we all been pluckin' chickens since three o'clock this mornin!"

Back
Top Bottom