Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Teachers have to be masked any time they are "around people" lol.
One wears a mask and a face shield. Makes me giggle ☺
Most are constantly pulling them down or off every chance possible. Lol. I hate it all it sucks.
It's all such a pita.

Same old same old 🥴 my helper is good to me though, a few fries short of a happy meal🤭, but willing to work and pleasant to be around. Can't really ask for more than that. 🤷
Well, sounds as good as it can be.

From what I have been told, kids here are being very obedient with masks and 6 foot apart rules.

A friend of mine is a teacher down in Texas and ended up quitting in a panic (existing health issues), because there weren't enough masks for students, there were no plastic shields around desks, there were too many kids per room to distance them appropriately, the district doesn't have enough money to get one computer per kid, and the software the district chose to go with is so buggy it is mostly unusable.

Our kids all have devices of some sort - even kindergarten. The teachers that requested them have the plastic around their desks. Masks are mandatory, face shields or goggles optional. We can also take masks off if “no one else is present”, but no one wears them in the break room (we do distance, though - mostly). The other day when I spent 1 1/2 hours making copies for a teacher, I had my mask off most of the time, unless someone came into the print room. I also take it off if I have playground duty.

Our kids all have devices of some sort - even kindergarten. The teachers that requested them have the plastic around their desks. Masks are mandatory, face shields or goggles optional. We can also take masks off if “no one else is present”, but no one wears them in the break room (we do distance, though - mostly). The other day when I spent 1 1/2 hours making copies for a teacher, I had my mask off most of the time, unless someone came into the print room. I also take it off if I have playground duty.
I don't blame ya.
I take mine off whenever I can. But that's not often since I'm working with food. 😢

Seems the same to me. But in our town you wouldn't even know there is a pandemic. It's pretty much business as usual around here.
Only a handful of students are still wearing masks after the first day.
Nor do they care about social distancing.
Same here.... we haven't had any Covid here yet.
Most of the cases we had were in the nursing homes. Not sure why the governor sent sick people back in..... seems like at least in this area where the hospital never got overwhelmed that leaving them in the hospital made more sense

We have no kids that age or grankids here so have not allot of contact but by friends in birds we take masks ever where here and wear them as exit the car
My girlfriend husband Thought it was a good idea to drop their daughter off here sick and not say a word .. she's sick as heck.... my Bobbie has MS bad and of course you all know about my health issues... so i now have 2 real sick people here and he dropped her off at Bobbies parents house now they are both sick....... I'm not a happy camper.

Back
Top Bottom