Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

The entire right side of my head, neck & face feels like I have a hoard of brain eating amoeba in there. I saw the xrays. How can that all be from one tiny root? :he I can’t believe I’m saying this, but Tuesday’s root canal can’t come soon enough.
Woooooow!

I thought the tooth wasn't bothering you.. that you just lost the crown....

Why has it turned into death-rays???

Woooooow!

I thought the tooth wasn't bothering you.. that you just lost the crown....

Why has it turned into death-rays???

I think my mouth hurt so much at the beginning of the week because of the deep cleaning & because they tore the inside of my lips up so badly that I wasn’t feeling the nerve too much.

The pain from the scaling was gone after 24hrs, but my lips were swollen & cut up for a few days. I’ve had a hammering headache all week & now that my lips have healed I can really feel that root.

Long story short, I’m a whimpy whimp

I think my mouth hurt so much at the beginning of the week because of the deep cleaning & because they tore the inside of my lips up so badly that I wasn’t feeling the nerve too much.

The pain from the scaling was gone after 24hrs, but my lips were swollen & cut up for a few days. I’ve had a hammering headache all week & now that my lips have healed I can really feel that root.

1. That sounds terrible as well as impressively horrible

2. You are not a wimp... tooth and mouth pain... just :hit

Maybe, maybe not. My last root canal was on a tooth that had at least 3 flare ups. X rays and exams showed nothing. So on the final flare up I 'manned up' and alternated Tylenol/Advil until it formed an abscess into my mouth. Yeah, dumb. Dentist did the removal of 'rot' and put me on antibiotics. The first four days hurt worse than when I had the abscess. Far worse than any other of the root canals I have endured. I think that some just hurt more than others. Good luck in getting the pain resolved.

Good morning Pond.

Raisins are good. Try some of Grandma Wallace's lemon raisin cookies. :drool

Back
Top Bottom