Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

IMG_20210123_054031701.jpg

IMG_20210123_054052977.jpg

There's one brown from a Biele egg in the corner of the shot.
But, of course, my olive egger chicks always look like these:
IMG_20210123_054111237.jpg

Morning Pond,
Glad to hear everyone is doing well/on the mend. Loved the pics Al, thank you.
Love the chicky pics :love. Don't think there will be any new babies here anymore :(

A bit "crunchy" this morning but temp is already up to -5 F so should be a warmer day today.
Sorry for being a bit AWOL. This whole year has been a bit rough on the DH and it's caught up to him (had me concerned for a bit) but after several trips to the chiropractor and dr and a lot of TLC he's doing better. Guess the time has come where our age difference has started to become more apparent than I want it to. (or am ready for) :(
Also the pup had to have surgery a couple weeks ago (there went that lovely stimulus check) so it's been a January of home health aid/vet tech as they both healed. Was finally able to leave the house yesterday all by myself! Never thought I would actually enjoy doing the grocery shopping so much!!! :D

Hi Whites!!! Yes, that was an amazing game! Looking forward to tomorrow. Snow moving in tonight into tomorrow but not enough to interfere with the game and temps should be in the 20's so definitely NOT a typical January game, boo. We were hoping for a repeat ice bowl. Well at least we kept home field advantage. GO PACK GO

Morning Pond,
Love the chicky pics :love. Don't think there will be any new babies here anymore :(

A bit "crunchy" this morning but temp is already up to -5 F so should be a warmer day today.
Sorry for being a bit AWOL. This whole year has been a bit rough on the DH and it's caught up to him (had me concerned for a bit) but after several trips to the chiropractor and dr and a lot of TLC he's doing better. Guess the time has come where our age difference has started to become more apparent than I want it to. (or am ready for) :(
Also the pup had to have surgery a couple weeks ago (there went that lovely stimulus check) so it's been a January of home health aid/vet tech as they both healed. Was finally able to leave the house yesterday all by myself! Never thought I would actually enjoy doing the grocery shopping so much!!! :D

Hi Whites!!! Yes, that was an amazing game! Looking forward to tomorrow. Snow moving in tonight into tomorrow but not enough to interfere with the game and temps should be in the 20's so definitely NOT a typical January game, boo. We were hoping for a repeat ice bowl. Well at least we kept home field advantage. GO PACK GO
Hey, Chicki! Glad you stopped by and DH and pup are on the mend.

Morning Pond,

Sure am glad you stopped by to say hi, I was getting worried. :hugs

Glad things are looking up, even just a little better is pretty darn good.

Morning Pond,

Good to hear from you! Glad mending is the general prognosis for your DH and pup, but sorry you had to go through all of it. Seasons...
:hugs

Back
Top Bottom