Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I went in for my crown today. I sat in the lobby for 15min before they came out & said they needed to reschedule my appt. “Um... Excuse me???” Apparently their compressor broke & they are waiting for a tech to come fix it. They asked if we could reschedule for Thursday. I just looked at each one of them twice (2 receptionists & the DDS) & said, you’ve got to be kidding me. Then looked at them all again hoping one of them would laugh & say, “Yes, of course we’re kidding. Come on back. Hahaha.” ... Nope.

DH says I do this thing with my face that scares people. It’s involuntary & I don’t know what it looks like, but I must’ve been doing it because they started to look awkward & said maybe they could get me back in tonight, but no promises.:rolleyes:

I told them I’m very close to the office & if anything opens up before Thursday that I would really appreciate it & can be there in 15 mins.

I said before that I would withhold judgement until the crown is in, and I will, but ultimately, it’s not looking like I will transfer my littles over here. They had already lost the composite for my crown & had to make it again, no big all by itself, but in a lumped sum, I don’t know.

I swear, you can’t make this kinda crap up.:he

I went in for my crown today. I sat in the lobby for 15min before they came out & said they needed to reschedule my appt. “Um... Excuse me???” Apparently their compressor broke & they are waiting for a tech to come fix it. They asked if we could reschedule for Thursday. I just looked at each one of them twice (2 receptionists & the DDS) & said, you’ve got to be kidding me. Then looked at them all again hoping one of them would laugh & say, “Yes, of course we’re kidding. Come on back. Hahaha.” ... Nope.

DH says I do this thing with my face that scares people. It’s involuntary & I don’t know what it looks like, but I must’ve been doing it because they started to look awkward & said maybe they could get me back in tonight, but no promises.:rolleyes:

I told them I’m very close to the office & if anything opens up before Thursday that I would really appreciate it & can be there in 15 mins.

I said before that I would withhold judgement until the crown is in, and I will, but ultimately, it’s not looking like I will transfer my littles over here. They had already lost the composite for my crown & had to make it again, no big all by itself, but in a lumped sum, I don’t know.

I swear, you can’t make this kinda crap up.:he
:barnie

Back
Top Bottom