Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well... I am tickled pink.

I had my annual wellness check today, and my cholesterol numbers were BETTER, and my glucose numbers were the same!

My blood pressure is still nice and low, only gained 2 pounds...

Just wow!

And, driving home from the doctor, pictures from my driveway:

View attachment 2605773View attachment 2605774View attachment 2605775

Yep, snowed last night and a bit more today... looks like another 2 inches.
Wow! who would have thunk you would have all the snow and we would have the rain this time of year!
Damp and dreary on my lily pad - gonna hunker down for a bit.
Ditto. Same here. Drizzle this morning possibly becoming "flaky" by this afternoon. Pretty much more of the same for next few days hopefully finally drying up by end of the week. Hibernation in order.

We finally had some family visit! Real people!!! DH's eldest daughter (the nurse) and hubby for came for lunch and visit dad on his birthday. Wonderful visit. They are coming back in mid May with family reinforcements (all vaccinated of course) and some equipment to move all the debris piles (limbs etc) that were left in the "yard" area before all that dry jack pine goes up like burning man party.

Sounds like a good plan for you.

The laser procedure is good for stones. It is nothing like having a surgical incision.

Good luck!
Procedure is done. No stones were blasted. The surgeon told DH that the stone wasn’t the problem. I have a ureterocele (a pouch-like thing at the end of the ureter going into the bladder) that’s the problem and he wants me to have an ultrasound in a week. I don’t know why the thing is a problem, or why he wants an ultrasound. I’m frustrated with the lack of communication.
We finally had some family visit! Real people!!! DH's eldest daughter (the nurse) and hubby for came for lunch and visit dad on his birthday. Wonderful visit. They are coming back in mid May with family reinforcements (all vaccinated of course) and some equipment to move all the debris piles (limbs etc) that were left in the "yard" area before all that dry jack pine goes up like burning man party.
I am so happy you finally got to have your people come visit! And that they’ll be back again soon.
Showed up in the bedroom like nothing happened:confused:
Of course it did. And probably looked at you like, “What’s the big deal? I knew where I was!”

The surgeon called me last night to “follow up” and said that since I wasn’t having any pain, maybe we should not do the procedure today and do another ultrasound first to see if it had passed. I told him we were already in town since we live 2 1/2 hours away, and asked if he was aware of the bladder stone that was also to be removed. Then I told him that I had my first symptoms 2 months ago (right before DH’s stuff started), and I didn’t want to take a chance on starting the process all over again if it was still there. I mean, it’s not like I could just call him up and say, “I’m having symptoms again, can I come in this afternoon to take care of it?” I’m waiting right now to be taken back for the procedure. He’s going to laser the bladder stone and check to see if the kidney stone is still present.
Hmm... how frustrating! I hope you can get some answers soon. :hugs

Nice hatch, Dan!

All my OEs are Marans/Silverudd's crosses, and I only have a couple that aren't feather-legged. I'm not a huge fan of the feathery feet, so if I was being a good breeder, I'd try to get rid of it. But, my OEs are generally my "Oops, I let a broody set a little too long, wonder what she'll hatch?" birds.
I've never had feather legs so I'm not real familiar with the pros/cons :confused:

I've got this one. I'm not sure if it's deformed, a vitamin deficiency or just got stuck in the egg too long, he did have some trouble getting out. He isn't any less active or spunky than the rest, just doesn't seem to be able to hold his head right :confused: there is poultry cell in their water.
IMG_20210412_145850050.jpg
IMG_20210412_145917245.jpg

Back
Top Bottom