Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I have this chick I hatched, I know it's going to be more of a blue laced color as my only rooster is a blue laced red Wyandotte. I have two EE hens, one is "blue splash" with no beard (believe her dad was my Wyandotte as well, I may have had an Australorp and brown leghorn rooster at that time too but I can't remember) the other hen is more of a welsummer or brown leghorn color pattern with a beard. This chick doesn't appear to have a beard either but I know that's not always a given lol Which one do y'all think would be more likely to throw this chick? Honestly I'm just more interested in know which of those EEs is laying my blue egg. 😂😂😅
IMG_20210414_203648742.jpg

IMG_20210414_203717705.jpg

The blue hen. I'm personally leaning towards her as she spend alot more time in the coop than the other hen.
IMG_20210414_210503283.jpg

IMG_20210414_210512688.jpg

Uh oh!!! Just heard a very loud "THUMP"!!! My very senior DH woodsman must have gotten bored and he's outside with his chainsaw dropping trees again. :rolleyes: Better get out there and make sure he doesn't drop one on something, again. Have a great safe day all!
BBL
Uppco dropped a tree across the power line to my house a month ago.... tore the electrical wires out of my house. They rehooked power up but never told me of the damage to my house and roof..... finally came and fixed it after my 3rd call to complain.
Haha. I know, I took all the interesting looking ones. 😂😂 drove an hour for them, figured I'd make it worth my time.
Of course you did

Uppco dropped a tree across the power line to my house a month ago.... tore the electrical wires out of my house. They rehooked power up but never told me of the damage to my house and roof..... finally came and fixed it after my 3rd call to complain.

Of course you did
20210319_185428.jpg

They bent the inlet...... ripped my roof.... and left me insinuated grin the power line.... the contractor did a good job tho

I have this chick I hatched, I know it's going to be more of a blue laced color as my only rooster is a blue laced red Wyandotte. I have two EE hens, one is "blue splash" with no beard (believe her dad was my Wyandotte as well, I may have had an Australorp and brown leghorn rooster at that time too but I can't remember) the other hen is more of a welsummer or brown leghorn color pattern with a beard. This chick doesn't appear to have a beard either but I know that's not always a given lol Which one do y'all think would be more likely to throw this chick? Honestly I'm just more interested in know which of those EEs is laying my blue egg. 😂😂😅
View attachment 2617473
View attachment 2617474

The blue hen. I'm personally leaning towards her as she spend alot more time in the coop than the other hen.
View attachment 2617475
View attachment 2617476
Isn't that girl a splash? That white one with a few flecks etc?

The chick looks like a blue laced red Wyandotte cross to me.

Isn't that girl a splash? That white one with a few flecks etc?

The chick looks like a blue laced red Wyandotte cross to me.
I think it's splash I'm not sure. My BLRW was throwing BLR EEs at one point and I think she may be a back cross so that's where the splash comes from. She's not white, she's much more of a lavender color than white or blue.

The chick is definitely a BLRW cross since that's my only rooster 😂

Back
Top Bottom