Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Today’s entertainment - knowing I can still cause teenage boys to cower. In the cafeteria today, one of the 10th graders blurted out something totally inappropriate. So I walked over to where he was sitting to talk to him. One boy saw me coming and just went, “Uh oh...” and averted his eyes. Another one had his hood up and pulled around his face, and another just put his head down on the table. :gig:lau:gigPhysically, I’m really not that intimidating. I’m only 5’ 3”. But I still know how to use the “mom look”. I’ve known these boys since I started working with their classmate when they were all in 1st grade, so they know when they’ve gone too far.

Last edited:
Today’s entertainment - knowing I can still cause teenage boys to cower. In the cafeteria today, one of the 10th graders blurted out something totally inappropriate. So I walked over to where he was sitting to talk to him. One boy saw me coming and just went, “Uh oh...” and averted his eyes. Another one had his hood up and pulled around his face, and another just put his head down on the table. :gig:lau:gigPhysically, I’m really not that intimidating. I’m only 5’ 3”. But I still know how to use the “mom look”. I’ve known these boys since I started working with their classmate when they were all in 1st grade, so they know when they’ve gone too far.
kids need to know their boundaries...the mom look served me well for 30 years. Even the most outrageous student would respect a fair but tough adult

Back
Top Bottom