Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hello, Pond -
It’s deceptively bright and sunny in my corner of the pond. Looks warm, but a coolish 52. Weird how just a month ago that was warm, turn off the heat and throw open all the windows weather. Now the windows are just cracked open a little for some fresh air.

Had a procedure today, so that darn kidney stone is finally gone. A little groggy yet, but no other effects. No pain.

This was Iowa son's graduation. We also spent a day looking at potential living places for him in Sioux Falls SD (his school was pretty close to the Iowa/SD border).

The area was "closed"- no flights, no people - really clean. It was a little sad to see how many flourishing businesses on the International side of that airport were shuttered. We came through on Thursday as well, so it wasn't just a Sunday thing. I think out of that whole area there were probably 2 open restaurants and 1 "shop".
Oh is he staying out there? I assumed that was him on the floor but must’ve been his brother? :confused:Pictures can get so tricky with twins.

Hello, Pond -
It’s deceptively bright and sunny in my corner of the pond. Looks warm, but a coolish 52. Weird how just a month ago that was warm, turn off the heat and throw open all the windows weather. Now the windows are just cracked open a little for some fresh air.

Had a procedure today, so that darn kidney stone is finally gone. A little groggy yet, but no other effects. No pain.
Thank Heaven! :wee

Afternoon all!

I got my second Covid shot yesterday (Pfizer) and no side effects. Arm is a little sore to the touch, but that's all. In two weeks I will be fully vaccinated and I am so happy and relieved.

I have birds coming out of my ears. Two baby emus, 15 ducklings, 10 goslings, I don't even know how many chicks, at least 60 quail chicks, and more eggs set to hatch all the time!

And Wednesday is my NPIP testing, so tomorrow I have to spend the day tidying up and catching birds.

We spent the day weed eating the backyard it got too wet then too long to mow wet so me with the cordless BF with the corded and went at it .. Son and I went after the garden filling tires to plant found snails under some in bricks well wont be now snail killer

Back
Top Bottom