Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

When we were in Iowa and South Dakota last week, I missed the heat... wore my down jacket the whole time while people were out in their shorts and tank tops. You definitely do acclimate to your home temperatures! I don't think I shared this pic... or maybe I did... anyway - down jacket!
877.jpeg

When we were in Iowa and South Dakota last week, I missed the heat... wore my down jacket the whole time while people were out in their shorts and tank tops. You definitely do acclimate to your home temperatures! I don't think I shared this pic... or maybe I did... anyway - down jacket!View attachment 2671254
Beautiful picture! But I had to 😆 at you wearing your down jacket...

When we were in Iowa and South Dakota last week, I missed the heat... wore my down jacket the whole time while people were out in their shorts and tank tops. You definitely do acclimate to your home temperatures! I don't think I shared this pic... or maybe I did... anyway - down jacket!View attachment 2671254
are the boys twins? nice family picture!

Great picture! And what a hoot! Pretty dress with a down jacket!

I love it.

Just how tall are you?

Why does pacific coast time not apply to you? I remember you mentioning it before, but I can’t seem to wrap my brain around it.
Because Alaska sticks so super far out west.

I think we are supposed to be at least 3 separate time zones... huge state ya know.

So.... just one hour off from the west coast is a compromise.

are the boys twins? nice family picture!
Yep! Baby A graduated in December - this was Baby B's graduation.☺️
Great picture! And what a hoot! Pretty dress with a down jacket!

I love it.

Just how tall are you?
I'm just 5'10", but I wore 2" heels which makes me look less midget-like with my tall boys!

Back
Top Bottom