Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good Afternoon, Pond!
It’s a beautiful day here on the prairie. Just got home from church and lunch in town (when DS and DIL moved back to the area, she told us that when she was a kid, they had Sunday dinner with her grandparents almost every Sunday, and she would like to continue that with her kids and us). After the past hectic week and a half, I am suddenly exhausted. Stepdad’s funeral was yesterday. It was a beautiful day and a good service. Now to try to regain some sense of normalcy.

Good Afternoon, Pond!
It’s a beautiful day here on the prairie. Just got home from church and lunch in town (when DS and DIL moved back to the area, she told us that when she was a kid, they had Sunday dinner with her grandparents almost every Sunday, and she would like to continue that with her kids and us). After the past hectic week and a half, I am suddenly exhausted. Stepdad’s funeral was yesterday. It was a beautiful day and a good service. Now to try to regain some sense of normalcy.
:hugs

Been busy as usual I never sit for long like to be busy. Spread oyster on the front that only grows moss and weeds .. Our 100 year old dolly is still in use.
The patio has been here from when we moved in still only grows moss :he So moss out all over. :confused:
001.jpg
002.jpg

Good Afternoon, Pond!
Will she be making the dinners?

Back
Top Bottom